Populate Form with appointments from Calendar

Old April 30th 10, 12:44 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
RogerC

Default Populate Form with appointments from Calendar

I'm new to programming Forms, but have some experience with VB in Excel.

I currently use a Word form for a daily activity. It is mostly just text
and blank areas for hand-writing specific information where needed throughout
the day. In a way, it's a very customized day planner. I would like to
recreate that form as an Outlook form and have it auto-populate with my
appointments in one area of the form when I first open it every morning.

Can this be done with Outlook forms? If so, can anyone point me to a good
resource to get started?
Old April 30th 10, 02:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook custom forms use VBScript code, so you can only do what can be done
with that language. You can also only design derivatives of existing form
types such as appointments.

You might want to look at the wealth of forms programming information at
www.outlookcode.com. That should get you started.

--
Ken Slovak
[MVP - Outlook]