Threads in Forum : Outlook - Using Contacts Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Access to the Global Access List by caa
I would like to able to access the Global Access List when I go into my Contacts page in Outlook, is that possible? How? And how can I include it in...
July 20th 06 02:20 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 457
Outlook 2003 Contacts Notes font. by WesF
Outlook 2003 Contacts Notes does not save or print font changes. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to...
July 20th 06 03:18 PM
by WesF Go to last post
0 462
Changing default address book to contacts by brenda
I've read the posts regarding this question and haven't had any luck. I go to Contacts, Tools, Options, Contact Options and can only change name...
July 20th 06 03:38 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 528
distribution list to excel by Anoop K
I have 19 distribution lists with just e-mails on them, no names or contacts attached. I want to transfer all these e-mails to excel or better yet...
July 20th 06 04:23 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 470
How-to hide some contacts ? by Nicolas PIEROT
I would like to hide some contacts for a domain group on Outlook 2K3. For example, I have a contact (a CIO for example) and I would like for my CIO...
July 20th 06 04:39 PM
by Nicolas PIEROT Go to last post
0 619
vcards by Bob
I'm attempting to use my contact information as a vcard insert to all my outgoing mail. I opened my contact information and from the file menu I...
July 20th 06 07:04 PM
by Bob Go to last post
6 765
Add on to the Not implemented Error Message by vwman19
I get an error message when I try adding a contact to Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 (beta) The steps I took from begining to end: I ...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
July 20th 06 09:32 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
21 2,095
how do I send a message to 2 email addresses for 1 contact? by Amy
I am trying to send an email to a contact that has 2 email addresses. How do I send it to both email addresses? (Email 1 and Email 2)
July 20th 06 09:35 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 1,666
ActiveSync more than one Contact List? by JeffreyPix
I just purchased the Motorola Q phone, and have two Contact lists on my office PC. I only want to "Sync" one of them. In Active Synce, when I try...
July 20th 06 09:40 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 475
"Unable to display the folder Microsoft Office Outlook could not a by Evan
I was transfering my cell phone contacts into a new folder for that in Outlook. Somehow I did something that closed all my contacts folders, my...
July 20th 06 09:43 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,063
Adding addresses to contacts folder by PEP
I cannot add addresses to my contacts folder any more. I get the error message "parameter values are invalid".
July 20th 06 09:44 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 474
How do I send one e-mail message to everyone in my contacts list? by sherman@keene
I want to know how to create one distribution list with everyone in my contacts file, and be able to send out a message to the list w/out individual...
July 20th 06 10:06 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
5 1,235
Invalid ENTRYID??? by Sandy
I'm running Outlook 2003 and I recently synchronised my Nokia mobile phone with my PC contacts and calendar, since then my Outlook adress book is a...
July 20th 06 10:08 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 1,422
Error when trying to add a contact to my Contacts folder by Louie
In OL 2003, I am trying to add a person from our Global Address List to my Contacts folder but get the following error: "Some names could not be...
July 20th 06 11:03 PM
by Louie Go to last post
0 504
Contacts/Address book problems by Linda
I am using XP Pro 2002 SP2, and Outlook 2000. I really need help to manage my address book and contacts. My use is personal, not business so I...
July 20th 06 11:13 PM
by Linda Go to last post
0 334
Contacts/Address book problems by Linda
I am using XP Pro 2002 SP2, and Outlook 2000. I really need help to manage my address book and contacts. My use is personal, not business so I...
July 21st 06 12:29 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 444
I would like to send an email to everyone in one of my categories by Slim
I would like to send an email to everyone in one of my categories. I can't seem to get it done.
July 21st 06 12:37 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 356
Merge Contacts/Address Book, Merge Personal Ad Book/Outlook Ad Boo by Linda
I am using XP Pro 2002 SP2, and Outlook 2000. I really need help to manage my address book and contacts. My use is personal, not business so I...
July 21st 06 12:38 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 677
Signature by TACTech
Is there a way to have the Signature automatically removed from emails sent to a distribution list? I need it on all other emails except a specific...
July 21st 06 03:59 PM
by TACTech Go to last post
0 507
Outlook Connector Problems by Jonathan
I use Outlook Connector. If I add a contact to my Hotmail/MSN contacts, Outlook synchronises, no problem. If I add a contact to Outlook, it doesnt...
July 21st 06 06:04 PM
by Jonathan Go to last post

From The