Reverse phone lookup

Old December 1st 09, 07:28 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Rhett

Default Reverse phone lookup

OUTLOOK 2003
Hi, I am trying to find a contact by entering the phone number in the search
box, so I can identify people on my cell phone bill.

I've tried various phone number formats (###) ###-####, ###-###-####,
###-####, (###)###-####, ###.###.#### etc, etc, etc. even using just the last
four digits of the phone number. Nothing seems to work. Any ideas?
--
Some days it just doesn''t pay to gnaw through the leather straps.

Find a Cure
=:-)-P(++)==|
Old December 1st 09, 08:33 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_]

Use the Advanced Find dialog, and select the "In" option to search phone
number fields only.
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

Old February 18th 12, 08:36 AM
KatrinLothan90 KatrinLothan90 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhett View Post
OUTLOOK 2003
Hi, I am trying to find a contact by entering the phone number in the search
box, so I can identify people on my cell phone bill.

I've tried various phone number formats (###) ###-####, ###-###-####,
###-####, (###)###-####, ###.###.#### etc, etc, etc. even using just the last
four digits of the phone number. Nothing seems to work. Any ideas?
--
Some days it just doesn''t pay to gnaw through the leather straps.

Find a Cure
I have same issue, but that didn't work well for me!