If Not Journal, Then What?

Old March 9th 06, 10:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
MPFG-PD

Default If Not Journal, Then What?

It really would be helpful to be able to combine our time-stamped client
notes from Journal entries into one document, but we haven't been able to
find a way to do it yet.

We've added the Journal field "Contents" to the Activities view which, after
re-sizing the columns, at least gives us a little info about what's in each
Journal entry.

Maybe Journal isn't the right vehicle for this - any ideas?

Old March 10th 06, 02:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Francine Otterson

Check out Chapter 22 in Sue's book there may be a solution there that
addresses your needs.

Regards

--
Francine Otterson