How do I export contacts to excel including customized fields?

Old February 15th 08, 06:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
DianaJDixon

Default How do I export contacts to excel including customized fields?

I've added custom fields to my OL contacts form, when I try to export my
contacts to an excel spreadsheet, my custom fields are not included. How can
I export my contact and include the custom fields?
Old February 15th 08, 08:33 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Karl Timmermans

You will need a 3rd party product (or write your own code).

2 options available to you (there are others)

This free utility will solve your problem especially if this is either a
one-time or casual requirement (product not related to us - provided for
info only)
http://www.codetwo.com/pages/freewar...ook_export.php

In the event you require more advanced features - you can review our export
product options (not free) he
http://www.contactgenie.com/cgxfeatures.htm

Karl
Karl Timmermans - The Claxton Group
ContactGenie - Importer 1.3 / DataPorter 2.0 / Exporter
"Power contact importers/exporters for MS Outlook '2000/2007"
http://www.contactgenie.com