Can someone open my old address book in Excel and email it to me

Old March 1st 06, 06:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Shervision

Default Can someone open my old address book in Excel and email it to me

I am at wits end I have a 172 KB Address book that I HAVE to get open - from
my old computer -- it is somehow locked and I cannot open it with
import/export tool or use Excel -- it is gibberish! A very sweet guy did
this for me on this forum a few years ago when I had the same dilemma! He had
me send it to him (wab~) file and he converted it to Excel for me!!
Desperate! Trying now for weeks -- can anyone help?

Shervision
Old March 1st 06, 08:21 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook]

WAB files are used by Outlook Express not Outlook. Try running WAB.EXE and
see if you can import the WAB file you have