separating new contacts from old ones

Old January 3rd 07, 02:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Jack S.

Default separating new contacts from old ones

Using Win XP Media and MS Office 2003. six months ago, my headquarters asked
for a copy of my contacts. I successfully exported my contacts to them by
exporting my contacts folder to a PST file and sending the file to HQ.
They now want an updated file, containing only the new contacts, added since
the original one. I no longer have the pst file I sent to them, although I do
know the approximate date I sent them the file.
Is there any way I can determine the creation date of a contact, or the last
update date and separate them from "older" contacts? Is there any other way
to solve this problem in the future?
--
Jack S
Old January 3rd 07, 02:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

Create a new table view of your contacts and sort or filter it by the Created field.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

Old December 16th 08, 09:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
JC

Thanks - useful thread here - but Sue - what field do I add if I want to see
the date the date of the last amendment to teh contact details - ie the date
teh contact details were last updated.

Old December 17th 08, 04:16 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\)[_553_]

Try Modified

--

Regards

Judy Gleeson
MVP Outlook

www.judygleeson.com
www.deskdoctors.com

Are you sick of bad email practice? Get a copy of my paper "Implementing