Contacts SubFolder(s) Outlook XP(2002)

Old September 15th 06, 05:46 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
!TG

Default Contacts SubFolder(s) Outlook XP(2002)

I have created a subfolder in my contacts folder and would like to access it
when composing a new message.
I create the new message, click on the "To" button and the list of my
contacts shows up. When I change the drop box on the upper right of that
screen to the sub folder, however, it is not showing anything, even though I
have several contacts in there.
Can anyone tell me why?

TG

Old September 15th 06, 07:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Brian Tillman

!TG wrote:

I have created a subfolder in my contacts folder and would like to
access it when composing a new message.
I create the new message, click on the "To" button and the list of my
contacts shows up. When I change the drop box on the upper right of
that screen to the sub folder, however, it is not showing anything,
even though I have several contacts in there.
Can anyone tell me why?

Right-click the new folder, choose Properties, select the Outlook Address
Book tab and check the box labeled "Show this folder as an e-mail Address
Book". Click OK.
--
Brian Tillman