delete one email contact from outlook email addresses

Old August 22nd 06, 08:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
snap

Default delete one email contact from outlook email addresses

I want to delete only one email contact address from the list in each letter
of the alphabet listing in Outlook. Please advise me how to accomplish that!
Old August 22nd 06, 09:21 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
IleyP

I am not sure that I completely understand your question, as this is such a
simple process.

Assume you are talking about deleting a contact from your contact list? Not
sure what each letter of the alphabet has to do with it.

Simply click the name/contact you want to delete and either hit the Delete
key OR right click and select delete.

Be sure it is the right one, as there is no confirmation window. However,
if you delete the wrong one, go the Deleted Items folder and undelete it.

Old August 23rd 06, 04:14 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Brian Tillman

snap wrote:

I want to delete only one email contact address from the list in each
letter of the alphabet listing in Outlook. Please advise me how to
accomplish that!

Select the first contact with a left click. Select the next contact with
CTRL-left click to add it to the selection. Continue until you've selected
all the contacts you want to delete. Press Delete to delete the selection.
This is standard Windows stuff.
--
Brian Tillman