How do I see contact email addresses when composing an email?

Old April 29th 06, 12:10 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Hal

Default How do I see contact email addresses when composing an email?

I have the same problem but the fix that you gave for Angie doesn’t work for
me. When I click on the Address Book icon, I get a message that says, “The
address list could not be displayed. The Contact folder associated with this
address list could not be opened; it may have been moved or deleted, or your
do not have permission. For information on how to remove this folder from
the Outlook Address Book, see Microsoft Office Outlook Help.”

All that I need the address book for, is so that when I compose an email, I
can click on “To”, and all of my email addresses will be there. It used to
be like that until I upgraded to Outlook 03, and changed computers. I still
have all of my data and history, but I don’t seem to have an address book.
Can one be created from my contacts?

Old April 29th 06, 01:00 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

What fix? Who gave it to you?
Please post some actual information with your question.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]