Synchronize contacts in Outlook 2k without Exchange in workgroup

Old August 10th 06, 05:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Stan Sonnega

Default Synchronize contacts in Outlook 2k without Exchange in workgroup

I would like to synchronize the contacts list in Outlook 2000 between my
desktop pc and my laptop. They are setup as a workgroup using XP Pro. I often
add or edit contacts on my laptop when I am on the road. It would be
extremely helpful to have them auto synch, rather than manually editing the
conacts list every time I return. I have a large amount of contacts (1200)
and I do not use MS Outlook for email or anything other than maintaining my
contacts.
Old August 10th 06, 10:17 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Brian Tillman

http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/sync.htm
--
Brian Tillman
Old August 11th 06, 12:21 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Stan Sonnega

Default Synchronize contacts in Outlook 2k without Exchange in workgro

Thanks for the quick and voluminous response. If I can't find a solution in
here, I'm sure it doesn't exist!