Contacts list not all showing up in "TO" menu

Old June 29th 06, 05:46 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
John N

Default Contacts list not all showing up in "TO" menu

I have about 160+ entries in my "Contacts" folder. This folder is then
designated to be the folder that is first used for my "TO" drop down menu for
sending an email. When I go to the "TO" menu, only about 20 entries from the
"Contacts" folder actually appear.

How can I get them to all appear in the "TO" menu.

I am running Outlook 2003, and Windows XP Pro.

Thanks
--
John N
Old June 29th 06, 08:51 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Judy Gleeson

right click the COntacts folder, properties, Outlook Address book , tck he
box to display as an address book.

If that's greyed out, you'll need to add the service first. Tools |
mailservices | add an address book..... etc.

--
Judy Gleeson, MVP Outlook
www.acorntraining.com.au

Old June 29th 06, 10:56 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

Ensure you are displaying the correct folder.
Ensure the other 140 contacts all have valid, resolved electronic addresses.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]

Old June 29th 06, 02:36 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
John N

Thanks for all your replies. As it turned out, not all the "Contacts" had
email addresses tied to them. Only the one's that had one entered, showed up
in the "TO" drop down.

Thanks again for your help!
--
John N