Duplicate Entries in Outlook Contacts

Old June 20th 06, 04:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
ChelseaT

Default Duplicate Entries in Outlook Contacts

My boss has discover that many of his contact entries in Outlook are
duplicated, some triplicated. They're not exact replicas...some have the
name & phone number, some have the name & address, some have all three. He
has almost 5000 contacts because of this & I'm looking for a quick way to
sort through them & get rid of all the multiples.
Old June 21st 06, 02:00 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

See http://www.slipstick.com/addins/contacts.htm for dedupe tools.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP