Threads in Forum : Outlook - Installation Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Personal Folders by mattiegirl1
I had to have my computer reformatted and I e-installed Office 2007. I now have 2 personal folders in addition to a folder for each one of my...
September 17th 09 07:12 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
4 773
Outlook MAPI unable to load by Leavenworth WA Guy
I had posted the following question and received the attached answer. This didn't fix my problem. Any other suggestions. Go to C:\Windows\System32...
September 17th 09 07:08 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
4 1,869
product key by Mantainga
My computer crashed and when I rebooted my original Outlook 2003 will not restore. I have been using outlook 2003 since 2004 when i buy it. I am...
September 17th 09 07:04 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 830
الطيب by hamza qosay
You are required to be a member to post replies. After logging in or becoming a member, you will be redirected back to this page. Posted as a...
September 16th 09 10:37 PM
by hamza qosay Go to last post
0 477
Set up new outlook profile by Steve
I am running Outlook 2007 and trying to setup a new profile. The directions say to go to user accounts and click on the mail tab but there is no...
September 16th 09 09:03 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
4 816
Unable to create .pst folder in outlook 03 by Sara
Hi, I have installed outlook 03 and am unable to open it. When I try I get an error message saying "Unable to open default email folders. Outlook...
September 16th 09 03:50 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
6 895
Outlook 2000 sp3 by LeeIns
When I try to install sp3 I get the folloing error, "The expected version of the product was not found on your system".
September 15th 09 10:13 PM
by neo [mvp outlook] Go to last post
1 626
Outlook 2007 and SMTP over port 587 by GoDawgs
I use Outlook to get my POP3 email from my roadrunner (rr) account, I use it from within the rr network and from outside. With Outlook 2003 I setup...
September 15th 09 04:14 PM
by Vince Averello Go to last post
1 1,189
Outllok 2007 won't start after upgrade from 2003 by Colin Halliday
I upgraded 11 users' Windows XP Pro workstations from Office 2003 Professional to Office 2007 Professional Plus. We use Exchange 2003 (latest...
September 15th 09 01:09 PM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
5 1,002
How to change to new user when switching computers? by MIngn
I am trying to set my mother up in Outlook on a computer that I am giving her, but I am having a hard time doing it. Any advice
September 15th 09 09:10 AM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 723
Installing Outlook 2007 on Shared PC's by mkurtzos
Looking to find the best way to configure Outlook 2007 on a shared PC (connecting to an exchange server) Any info is appreciated
September 14th 09 07:38 PM
by neo [mvp outlook] Go to last post
3 862
How do I set Outlook to leave incoming messages on the server? by p10brink
I use Outlook on 3 different machines but wish to keep folders for incoming email on only one of them. Can I set Outlook to leave my incoming email...
September 14th 09 05:55 PM
by Richard G Go to last post
1 425
CONFIRMATION CODE to ACTIVATE by memethree
I'm trying to ACTIVATE OFFICE OUTLOOK EXPRESS 2003. On the ACTIVATE WINDOW they want a CONFIRMATION CODE from A-E What...
September 14th 09 04:37 AM
by Peter Foldes Go to last post
1 695
Outlook 07 insists on searching for an exchange by San Diego PC
The PC I'm working was in a large network environment that used an Exchange Server. Now they have downsized, moved, and no longer have the Exchange...
September 13th 09 04:36 PM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
6 930
"Name" problem with Outlook Connector by No Spam Please
Hi, I have Outlook 2003 and have used it for years with my Hotmail account. Like many, I had to download the Outlook Connector tool recently to...
September 13th 09 03:56 PM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 427
Ivy Template issue/Outllook 2007 by Francois
Why when I use the Ivy Template in Outlook 2007 the first line is coloured? On every computer... I just would like a black font but nothing changed...
September 13th 09 01:36 PM
by Francois Go to last post
0 392
Error Message: Cannot start Microsoft Outlook by chmoee
I get this message when I try to email someone from a website. I use to be able to click on a name on a website that kicked in Outlook 07, but now...
September 13th 09 10:39 AM
by chmoee Go to last post
2 484
error installing outlook 03 on vista by TK01
Tried installing outlook 03 on my laptop (vista) from the old desktop (xp). All I get is: "The operating system is not presently configured to run...
September 13th 09 09:50 AM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 768
Cannot open links in MS outlook emails by ggarth
Someone replied to this problem with a link in their email, unfortunately since I cannot open links in my email the reply couldn't be read. I then...
September 13th 09 07:42 AM
by David MK Go to last post
2 472
Unable to open outlook using icons or outlook.exe in Program Files by Lorien
It will only open by typing "outlook /recycle" in the run box. I notice that the outlook.exe file has a number next to it and was modified yesterday...
September 12th 09 08:41 PM
by DL[_2_] Go to last post

From The