Threads in Forum : Outlook - Installation Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Using multiple instances of Outlook by WilliamVL
Hi I'm in the process of migrating to Windows 7, but I still use Vista from time to time just to make sure I don't loose anything. Don't want to...
October 28th 09 01:09 PM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 692
Name Order in Address Book by Terry
My contacts are filed property under last name, first name but in the Address Book (and when selecting recipients in emails) the order is first...
October 28th 09 09:38 AM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
3 877
installed outlook and configured but not working by River Plate
i installed outlook. configured and it is not allowing me send email. The emails get stuck in the outbox but dont get sent. Any insight?
October 28th 09 09:25 AM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 723
Outlook 2003 on Vista? by Mary Lyn
I have loaded Office Basic 2003 on a new HP laptop with Vista. Outlook does not seem to be installed properly. I can see my Hotmail messages and...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 27th 09 11:38 PM
by Melissa 33033 Go to last post
13 1,980
fixing an old bad habit... by Wingsairboss
I moved a computer from my office to my house. At the office we were using Microsoft Exchange Server, but at home obviously not. Outlook opens,...
October 27th 09 06:47 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 790
will office 2003 work in windows 7 by Richard Stevenson
will office 2003 students and teachers work in win dows 7
October 27th 09 05:10 PM
by DL[_2_] Go to last post
1 770
Tranfering Outlook data by rothfam5
Our church recently moved some local work stations to work with a new server. One of the stations was using Outlook 2003. the rest are using our web...
October 27th 09 03:13 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 780
Outlook 2007 / live.com e-mail address by JTKiser1022
Recently added a new 'live.com' e-mail address to Outlook 2007 and all testing went well...the new e-mail address shows under the data management...
October 27th 09 02:26 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
9 1,387
Missing account settings and calendar content after Windows7 upgra by jkrist
I recently upgraded Windows Vista to Windows7. Due to Vista issues the last few months, I was not able to install SP1, and hence had to do a...
October 27th 09 07:15 AM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 960
how to get Outlook 2002 work with windows 7 by clarkrea
I upgraded to Windows 7 and my Outlook 2002 will not connect to my ISP. I have also read that Outlook 7 has problems with Windows 7! What Outlook...
October 26th 09 04:23 PM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 914
Outlook 2000 and Windows 7 by jjk98
The box with my new Windows 7 system is sitting beside the desk. How do I get my Outlook 2000 pst file into the Windows 7 Outlook. It is about 1/2...
October 26th 09 04:19 PM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
5 966
How do I fill out LDAP (Outlook 2007) to get it start? by Panneras
I have installed Office 2007. I had to delete my Outlook 2000 to get the new version. Opening it, I got a message that I didn't understand. How am I...
October 26th 09 03:14 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 1,017
Outlook and auto download by MKeziah
Something happened and now, periodically, outlook will ask for my user password for each account. I have deleted the setups and resetup my email...
October 26th 09 03:13 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 1,127
Import .DBX folders by Duda
My old computer went dead and I am trying to transfer the e-mails from the old hard drive into my new computer. I was able to locate the Outlook...
October 26th 09 03:10 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
4 1,260
video addin by CyberCruzer
I have the ability to view Videos with in my emial using Outlook 2003. I am unable to view the same email with Outlook 2007. I would like to find...
October 26th 09 02:56 PM
by CyberCruzer Go to last post
0 745
Outlook by Brendan
I am running Office 200 on XP and my Outlook has crashed. I have tried running the Inbox repair tool but all that seems to have done is not even...
October 26th 09 10:43 AM
by Brendan Go to last post
1 703
Outlook Expresss and Windows 7.0 by [email protected]
I cannot get Outlook express to run on windows 7.0. any help would be appreciated?
October 26th 09 04:55 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
4 737
how to configure font of text of a URL address? by Tom
Some years ago I somehow managed to configure the font whenever a URL was written in an Outlook message. The URL address displays strikingly...
October 26th 09 04:54 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 742
Outlook 2007 lost configuration info by Mike Micallef
I installed Windows 7 Home Premium Upgrade. I then reinstalled Office Enterprise 2007. All programs work normally except Outlook 2007. I went...
October 25th 09 04:44 PM
by Mike Micallef[_2_] Go to last post
3 1,200
can't create a Data File by John D UK
I have installed Outlook 2003 on an XP laptop. Before the installation I uninstalled the trial version of Outlook 2007. When I start Outlook it gives...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 25th 09 06:42 AM
by outlook error Go to last post

From The