Threads in Forum : Outlook - Installation Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Sychronization timing by ConnieIL
I have several hotmail and one STMP accounts in Outlook 2003. In the larger hotmail accounts I have to download each individually to avoid error...
January 27th 06 04:47 PM
by ConnieIL Go to last post
0 490
Can 2 networked computers access outlook on a sharred drive? by JC
I have a computer upstairs and 1 downstairs. Both have XP professional and Office 2003 professional. I would like to be able to sign onto my email...
January 27th 06 07:16 PM
by JC Go to last post
0 577
how do I stop a loading error message - Outbak.dll not valid by mogul T
I am recieving the following error message when loading Outlook 2003 "c:\documents and settings\(My Name)\applications data\microsoft...
January 27th 06 08:30 PM
by mogul T Go to last post
2 1,240
I can't uninstall outlook completely and reinstall? by Kepdog2
I've tried numerous times to uninstall office xp and then reinstall, but everytime I open outlook, it pulls up my same data that I had before. How...
January 27th 06 09:22 PM
by Kepdog2 Go to last post
0 563
Outlook 2002 quits when selecting Inbox. by K C
Outlook 2002 quits when selecting Inbox. The following information appears in the application event log: "Faulting application outlook.exe, version...
January 27th 06 11:41 PM
by K C Go to last post
0 641
how do i set up a second e.mail account for my partner by GPD
How do I set up a seperate e.mail account for my partner that is private from mine. I have the option for 2 mailboxs but fail to be able to separte...
January 28th 06 12:08 AM
by grifter Go to last post
1 544
Lost e-mail by ojc
I was running detect and repair on M Outlook, whe it was over I have lost all of my email It went to original configuration How can I recover it?
January 28th 06 12:12 AM
by ojc Go to last post
0 488
retriving my Microsoft Outlook contacts from my old hard drive by [email protected]
Hi. My problem is as follows: My hard drive crashed. I installed a new one I re installed Microsoft Outlook on the new drive, and made my old...
January 28th 06 12:12 AM
by neo [mvp outlook] Go to last post
5 1,266
outlook asks for password everytime I open it by Rick
Everytime I open outlook it asks for a password. I don't know how to get this to stop. Any ideas?
January 28th 06 12:29 AM
by grifter Go to last post
1 690
removing/hiding the Favorites folder under Public Folders by AF
Hi, No one uses this folder and I was wondering if anyone is aware of methods to hide/delete it? I greately appreciate the help, AF
January 28th 06 01:39 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 1,968
Outlook Exchange Server account to POP3 by jbb
I had an exchange mailbox in Outlook, but now I want to add a POP3 account. When I go to add a "new accout" it only shows me new accounts for...
January 28th 06 01:40 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 701
How do I synchronize Outlook between my 3 computers? by LGM999
I have a home network with three computers running WindowsXP Home Edition. At any given time, a family member may logon to one of the three...
January 28th 06 02:09 AM
by LGM999 Go to last post
0 709
outlook files/backups by Carl Goodin
I would like to make regular backups of my outlook files. Can I change the location of the .pst file? Is there any reason why it should stay...
January 28th 06 02:33 AM
by Hal Hostetler [MVP P/I] Go to last post
4 857
Unable to start processing services. Could not open the item. Try. by Troubledone
I so far have gone through setting up my account through my computer. However i am getting hung up at the point when it shows the error "Unable to...
January 28th 06 03:37 AM
by Troubledone Go to last post
0 760
Yahoo SMTP setting in Outlook help incorrect domain name by Thomas
Thanks. That was helpful. Now, should the address for outgoing mail be: imap.mail.yahoo.com? -- Thomas "twizsler" wrote: Outlook help say to...
January 28th 06 04:48 AM
by Thomas Go to last post
0 603
Moving from one Exchange Server to another... by Dave
Hi, We have just installed a new Exchange 2003 Server to replace an old Exchange 2000 Server. All the mailboxes have been moved to the new server...
January 28th 06 04:57 AM
by Hal Hostetler [MVP P/I] Go to last post
1 565
Move from outlook express to outlook by flyfish
Recently moved from outlook express to outlook. I thought the install would remove all express componants. It did not. I now have both system...
January 28th 06 05:04 AM
by Hal Hostetler [MVP P/I] Go to last post
1 266
I have trouble receiving e-mail in outlook using NetZero dialup by jfitz9
I bought a new laptop with XP Pro. I use NetZero dialup at home and connect over a LAN at work. I cannot download e-mail from my work account into...
January 28th 06 05:12 AM
by Hal Hostetler [MVP P/I] Go to last post
1 480
Cannot start Outlook by GillesABelanger
When I try to open, I can see Outllook opening but it cannot connect to anything and I see the message: "Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. Unable to...
January 28th 06 09:48 AM
by GillesABelanger Go to last post
0 501
Backup multiple profiles by Chip
We have a shared XP system with multiple Outlook 2000 mail profiles. Mail is handled through an exchange 5.5 server. Is it possible to backup the...
January 28th 06 04:36 PM
by Chip Go to last post

From The