OutLook default opens in Safe Mode ONLY!

Old January 26th 09, 06:54 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
RichN

Default OutLook default opens in Safe Mode ONLY!

I am running OutLook 2007 on XP Pro. Had been working fine for past 12+
months and then one day tried to open OutLook and it said it needed to open
in safe mode. From that point on it kept up with the message that it needed
to open in safe mode. I contacted customer service and they said to
uninstall and reload the program. I did, and ever since it will default open
only in safe mode. No ifs, ands or buts! HELP!!!
Old January 26th 09, 07:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
DL

You perhaps should have contacted a Customer Services who knew what they
were doing rather than one that gave a stock answer, that does nothing.
Have you also run a Detect/Repair (Office Diagnostics)?

Within OutlookToolsTrust Centre
What addins are shown?

news