Use Outlook 2007 to access your Lotus Domino mailbox

Old August 20th 07, 01:28 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
pulkitabrol

Default Use Outlook 2007 to access your Lotus Domino mailbox

Old August 20th 07, 04:08 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Brian Tillman

pulkitabrol wrote:
nothing

No thanks. I'd rather access my Exchange server.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]
Old August 21st 07, 06:36 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
pulkitabrol

Leaving a Lotus notes enviroment and Joining an organisation with an Outlook
enviroment. Need access to the old mailbox and contacts.

Thats why

Old August 21st 07, 02:34 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Brian Tillman

pulkitabrol wrote:

Leaving a Lotus notes enviroment and Joining an organisation with an
Outlook enviroment. Need access to the old mailbox and contacts.

Thats why

Next time, give details when you post. Do you still have access to the
Notes environment? If so, examine Notes' Help files to determine what
export formats it supports and export your data in a format Outlook will be
able to import. One of the most common is CSV (comma-separated values).
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

Old December 27th 11, 11:06 AM
jacksion jacksion is offline
Banned

Hi,

Are find yourself intriguing when Outlook 2007 to Access Lotus Notes mailbox? then i found a freeware tool for Outlook to Notes mail migration tool by SysTools is widely used to transfer my unlimited Microsoft outlook mailbox items to simply access Lotus Notes mailbox in a safe and accurate manner.
www.outlooktolotus.databaserecovery.org

if you want to take a trail of this software to check whether it is good for you or not, you can download and try our Demo version which is absolutely
www.mydls.org/systools-outlook-to-notes.exe

Thanks
Jacksion Paul

Last edited by jacksion : December 27th 11 at 11:06 AM. Reason: word changing