Installed trial Office 2007 but Outlook 2007 is missing

Old April 24th 07, 08:30 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
phoenix

Default Installed trial Office 2007 but Outlook 2007 is missing

Can anyone help please. I have downloaded and installed the 60 day trial of
Office 2007 Pro but Outlook 2007 is not available.
Is this standard with the trial?
Old April 24th 07, 05:34 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Brian Tillman

phoenix wrote:

Can anyone help please. I have downloaded and installed the 60 day
trial of Office 2007 Pro but Outlook 2007 is not available.
Is this standard with the trial?

It is available, but you have to tell the installer to install it. Click
the "Not Avaiable" icon and change it to "Run on My Computer"
--
Brian Tillman

Old April 26th 07, 09:02 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
phoenix

The whole of Outlook is not available. There is no option on the drop down to
"run on my computer"
Any other thoughts please?

Old April 26th 07, 02:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Brian Tillman

phoenix wrote:

The whole of Outlook is not available. There is no option on the drop
down to "run on my computer"
Any other thoughts please?

Did you remove the existing Outlook version first?
--
Brian Tillman
Old April 27th 07, 04:56 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Shelley

I too am having this problem, but I don't now what you mean by "use the
installer to install it".

Old April 27th 07, 10:26 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
phoenix

You get to the installer through "add / remove programs in the control panel.
If you click on the Microsoft Office installation then click "change", it
will allow you to add or remove elements of the Office program. One of these
is Outlook.

Old April 27th 07, 07:04 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Eileen

I have experienced the same problem and when I try to uninstall my Office XP
Outlook, I get a box that says Windows Installer, but then the message "The
installation source for this product is not available. Verify that the
source exists and that you can access it". I have even tried putting in the
Office XP installation disk and get the same message; I don't know what has
happened.