How do I make my imported pst file (calender) the default calender

Old January 13th 06, 10:22 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Ron

Default How do I make my imported pst file (calender) the default calender

How do I make my imported pst file (calender and contact) the default?

I have the default calender and my imported calender showing as separate
files on the right hand side of Outlook 2003 but it always resets to the
default which is blank.

Also my contacts do not show when I send an email. How do i make it my
default as well.

Thanks for any experts out there.
Old January 16th 06, 05:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Brian Tillman

Ron wrote:

How do I make my imported pst file (calender and contact) the default?

If you truly imported the PST, then all of its data should have been loaded
into your current default folders, so you're not being accurate in your
description of what you did.

I have the default calender and my imported calender showing as
separate files on the right hand side of Outlook 2003 but it always
resets to the default which is blank.

ToolsOptionsE-mail Accounts. Select your account, click Change. In the
"Delivery new e-mail to the following location" drop-down at the bottom,
select the other PST. Only the display name of that PST will show in that
drop-down, but you should have only two choices, so choose the one not
currently chosen. Stop and restart Outlook.
--
Brian Tillman