Error 0X90040605 profile error Outlook 2007 Beta2

Old May 30th 06, 04:14 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Paul Z

Default Error 0X90040605 profile error Outlook 2007 Beta2

I receive this error when I try to add another Outlook profile in Outlook for
a generic mailbox. Any ideas as to why?

Thanks,
--
Paul Z
FCPS

Old June 26th 06, 03:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Thurman

I'm having the same exact problem. Mine is a clean install on a Windows XP
SP2 machine. I have my profile setup fine but when i try to add another
profile i get this error when i click check name.

any help is appreciated.