Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
minor suggestion for Outlook 2007 by Dave Horne[_2_]
This is really a minor suggestion - it would be great if when I opted to look at Contacts 'By Category', that all the groups were in a closed...
February 6th 08 01:06 PM
by Gordon Go to last post
3 311
Mirror rule versus redirect by jfm5440
It looks like the answer is no to me but can anyone tell me if it is possible to set up a message mirror server-side rule? This is a rule that...
January 23rd 08 03:08 PM
by jfm5440 Go to last post
8 1,027
Red face
Mis-directing email by txheart0711
My apologies, after using a few different search terms I found out how to fix...
September 17th 12 04:58 PM
by txheart0711 Go to last post
0 1,093
Missing "Junk E-mail" folder by PeterSo
I recently added a new email provider and thus added new accounts in Outlook 2007. All my "old" accounts have a Junk E-mail folder with a lock sign...
June 22nd 09 06:12 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 2,560
Missing "Main Identity\Local Folders" folder by pbs
Hi: I've had an Outlook email folder go missing. All of the subfolders and emails in it are still located by search, and it reports them all...
May 28th 08 07:40 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
9 611
Missing .ost by user4
Outlook 2003 Exchange Server On local machine no OST (or PST present). dir *.ost /s /b File Not Found How is it possible? Where is the data stored...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 12th 08 01:13 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
10 611
Missing Activities by John Lea
I am a late comer to Outlook(2000) and was very pleased that I could go to a contact and click on theActivities tab and all of the emails to and...
May 22nd 06 12:51 PM
by John Lea Go to last post
0 569
Missing Address Book by JG Scott
I recently upgraded to wireless internet and, as an unwanted part of the deal, my service provider (AT&T) switched my email to internet- based. I...
June 1st 08 06:58 PM
by DL Go to last post
2 381
Missing address book by tc12357
I have just restored my mail file after my machine crashed. I have Outlook 2003 on win xp. I am able to send and receive mail. However when I...
December 8th 06 08:22 PM
by tc12357 Go to last post
3 881
Missing Address Book???? by les
I am using Outlook 2003. I just had to reformat my hard drive and load all my software and data files from my backup. My Outlook program seems to...
March 3rd 10 05:04 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 379
missing alias in outlook 2007 by Mike Allen
I have recently upgraded my vista notebook from outlook XP to Outlook 2007. with XP I had three aliases - one for me, one for my wife and a general...
September 29th 09 05:07 PM
by Gordon[_6_] Go to last post
3 376
Missing appointments in Outlook by donna[_2_]
WindowsXP Outlook 2003 Appointments that were there last week are now missing. They were not deleted by the creator. One was a recurring...
October 20th 08 05:59 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 351
Missing attachement outlook 2003 by [email protected]
Hi, We are having problemes once in a while with e-mails we are getting from outside the company. An outside sender sends an e-mail with an .xls...
July 8th 08 07:37 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 293
missing button "auto-archiving" by Thomas[_2_]
hello ng, I'm missing the button "auto-archiving". normaly the button is under "Optionen..." or under "Folder\Options.." Outlook 2003/SP2 WinXP/SP2
August 10th 07 05:47 PM
by Christian Goeller Go to last post
2 395
Missing buttons by John H
I don't have a forward button or send recieve?? Thanks for your help. John
May 8th 06 07:18 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
4 628
Missing contacts by Patrick C. Simonds
I had to reinstall my OS and now after reinstalling Outlook 2007, when I go to send an e-mail there is nothing in my contacts list. Oddly enough...
June 8th 09 01:23 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 353
Missing contacts by KiwiBrian
When I start to create a new message I have addresses which are offered to me as a tooltip when I start to type in the TO field, that are not...
June 16th 06 07:45 PM
by Peter Durkee Go to last post
1 441
Missing contacts by Wes
Good day, I am using Office 2003 Pro. I can see my contact when I select "Contact". However, when I write an email there are not contacts. How do I...
February 1st 06 10:16 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 719
missing content in outlook email by Ken
Using outlook 2003 some messages come in empty. I use Norton antivirus, so unchecked the field for checking incoming mail. No change as yet. Any...
June 12th 07 03:03 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 501
Missing data from Outlook appointments - urgent cry for help by Mrs G Chew[_2_]
We are due to go on the most complex family holiday we've ever attempted on Friday this week, and I have been setting up appointments on Outlook to...
July 27th 09 01:07 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post

From The