Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Outlook Web Access by Scott
I set up rpc over http on a small business server 2003 now when we try to access OWA we get a directory tree when we logon. Any idea how to resolve
February 13th 06 05:54 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 775
hotmail to outlook when hotmail offline by balancing lady
How do I get my e-mail fromhotmail? Every time I try to get it, the answer is hotmail offline. How do I correct this?
February 13th 06 05:55 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 960
Outlook Errors by Derrick
Hello everyone, this is a first time basis up here for me. I saw on some other questions that I was having that people pretty had the same problems...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 13th 06 06:26 PM
by Derrick Go to last post
13 1,358
Repair & Detect messed up my profile and PST file by Mark Hall
I had a problem with FrontPage and had to do the repair & detect option in that program. Now when I start Outlook 2003, a dialog box comes up...
February 13th 06 06:32 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
5 1,325
Contact Forms by Rob
Hello Using OL2003 and I want to slightly change the "Contact" form to add another field. When I edit it, it has a different layout and the field...
February 13th 06 07:02 PM
by Rob Go to last post
7 999
Integration of Outlook with Norton AntiSpam by JohnM
Hi I have recently upgraded from Outlook Express to Outlook. There is a setting in Norton Anti Spam which allows integration of the Anti Spam...
February 13th 06 07:16 PM
by La Pedrera Go to last post
2 820
0x80004005 by David
When Outlook sends and receives I get the following error message code - 0x80004005. I have read that norton antivirus scripting may be culprit, but...
February 13th 06 07:43 PM
by David Go to last post
1 1,529
Please help "None of your e-mail accounts could send to this recipient." by charlied
The following are excerpts from Outlook 2003 debug logs (connecting to Exchange 2003). The first section (Debug of works fine) shows proper...
February 13th 06 08:35 PM
by charlied Go to last post
0 1,517
How hungry? by Lynn W
If I go ahead and install Outlook can anyone advise me how hungry it is on my resources, will it slow up my laptop dramatically. Running XP Home...
February 13th 06 08:43 PM
by Ben M. Schorr - MVP Go to last post
1 386
Resending Messages by mcp6453
In Outlook 2000, I sent an email message to a bad email address in my Contacts list. When the message bounced, I went into Contacts and entered the...
February 13th 06 08:48 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 653
making not able to forward...? by George
Hello Occasionally I send a private email - that I do not want forwarded at all. I remember lotus notes has this feature of not to forward/print...
February 13th 06 08:58 PM
by George Go to last post
6 1,182
Delete items from sent items box by Selector007
I have looked in the rules wizard and it doesn't look like you can set a rule to delete a message permanently from a specific recipient when it is...
February 13th 06 09:47 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 653
Blocking Certain Domains by JCO
Can I block certain domains from reaching my inbox. Example; I want to block spam from @yahoo.co.in without blocking @yahoo.com. I'm getting lots of...
February 13th 06 11:04 PM
by JCO Go to last post
9 920
Outllok error by [email protected]
The Outlook error I get and have for a couple of years now is when I go to delete or archive messages that are any earlier than 11/5/2003 which are...
February 13th 06 11:23 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 497
ANN: Python interface to Microsoft Outlook Web Access by Adrian Holovaty
Hi all, Because I telecommute, I'm limited to using my company's webmail interface, Microsoft Outlook Web Access, rather than having direct POP or...
February 13th 06 11:39 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
1 971
have do I have mail sent to Outlook and leave in yahoo? by Michael
Hi Brian, I hope you're still checking this a year later. I'm having the same problem as Teresa in that I set up my outlook 2003 without knowing...
February 13th 06 11:52 PM
by Michael Go to last post
3 772
Can't get office update to install by Rick
Office 2003 and windows xp sp2 I have tried several times to install this office update: Security Update for Outlook 2003 (KB892843) (English...
February 14th 06 12:18 AM
by AZpatch Go to last post
3 856
error code 0x80040155 by Ekanson
Would be glad if I could be assisted with this problem I have. Anytime I try to send mail using outlook, I get the error message that "interface...
February 14th 06 01:15 AM
by Christian Goeller Go to last post
1 1,551
Set Default Inbox When Outlook Starts by Freddy
How do I set a default Inbox that Outlook will open when the program is launched? Right now it opens an "Inbox" that is unused; I want it to point...
February 14th 06 02:34 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 1,126
Max 250 items Why? by Marco
I have outlook post form that reads items from a public folder that import the data to excel. I noticed that this outlook form works for only only...
February 14th 06 03:13 AM
by Marco Go to last post

From The