Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Deactivate features by Bob Becker
I just accidentally deleted all the items in my deleted items folder by accidentally clicking on "Empty "Deleted Items" Folder". Is there a way to...
February 10th 06 06:42 PM
by CarlosAntenna Go to last post
2 624
outlook connects very slowly by Levent Onen
Hi, OL 2K3 SP2 running against Exchange 2K3 SP2. When user launches OL it says "trying to connect" for several minutes before it actually...
February 10th 06 07:40 PM
by CarlosAntenna Go to last post
2 556
Changing Views in Calendar Always Reverts Back to Today's Date by Matt
I have multiple views setup for my calendar that I frequently switch back and forth between. When I am looking at any date besides today's date and...
February 10th 06 08:01 PM
by Matt Go to last post
0 1,050
Outlook 2003 by Lsh011
Message saying connection to server is unavailable and Outlook must be online or connected. I have set up email via Outlook Express but cannot open...
February 10th 06 08:09 PM
by Lsh011 Go to last post
6 427
Question about Outlook Today by Jeff Needle
Another question, if I may. I have a visit from a friend scheduled for next week, starting Thursday the 16th and repeating to the 21st. But her...
February 10th 06 09:25 PM
by Jeff Needle Go to last post
3 621
Outlook sending spam on it's own by Vic Spainhower
Hello, I'm using Outlook 2003 and now it looks like my machine has been hijacked. Yesterday it started sending spam messages on its own which was...
February 10th 06 09:37 PM
by Mary Go to last post
1 860
What is a good book to get for beginners? by Tara
We currently have a database, but it is not very user friendly, so I was thinking of trying Access to put in our customers, addresses, phone...
February 10th 06 10:08 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 490
Can outlook have two completely seperate users from same computer? by Hayley
In Outlook I would like to have to completely seperate users so that each cannot access the others account information and also so that emails sent...
February 10th 06 11:46 PM
by Ben M. Schorr - MVP Go to last post
2 727
how can i check an e-mail account i have from my workplace by hopeful for help
i need help finding a way to check my work e-mail account from my home computer. I am not very knowledgable about outlook, but i am told it can be...
February 11th 06 12:54 AM
by Gregg Hill Go to last post
1 562
Outlook will not open by [email protected]
When I try opening Outlook, it begins to open, but then suddenly closes. I have tried opening it in safe mode (run Outlook /safe) but the same...
February 11th 06 02:36 AM
by Scott Atkins[MSFT] Go to last post
1 547
Outlook will not open by [email protected]
I'm having the same problem, Outlook begins to open, displaying the splash screen and even the Outlook window itself, but then it...
February 11th 06 02:38 AM
by Scott Atkins[MSFT] Go to last post
1 567
Integrating Faxing software by PaulaDawn
I have EFax, when I go into Outlook to create or send a fax from within Outlook it wants me to sign up for EFax which I already have. How do I get...
February 11th 06 02:42 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 732
Can't send e-mail through POP3 account by Simon Willcox
Help, I have another outlook client that has pop3 mail clients set up. If I use the test facility it is all ok, everything passes. If I send a...
February 11th 06 02:45 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 987
how do I set up my email by badsue
I really am illiterate and need some assistance. I currently use sbcglobal.net for my email and am interested in also having an email account with...
February 11th 06 06:05 AM
by Vanguard Go to last post
2 714
Outlook and multiple users on multiple PC's by Tom
I have a question concerning Outlook. I work in a small office where we use Outlook with a company web-based account at Verizon.net. We only use one...
February 11th 06 07:58 AM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 757
Stupid question by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]
Money and Outlook have nothing to do with each other. What are you really asking? -- Milly Staples Post all replies to the group to keep the...
February 11th 06 10:22 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
0 567
Attached template, ... how to unattach? by gils usenet acct
Hi All, Somehow I have set my outlook to attach "MyPersonalTemplate" to all my emails and I cannot figure out how to return it to where it doesn't....
February 11th 06 12:57 PM
by gils usenet acct Go to last post
1 729
Salvaging Outlook files by David Brown
I was using Outlook 2000 on a Windows Home XP system when my hard disk got corrupted (boot problem). I have installed Windows XP and Outlook 2000 on...
February 11th 06 01:21 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 654
Favorite Folder error? by Addam
When I first added all my email accounts to outlook the favorite folders populated with an inbox from each account. I did not want this so I...
February 11th 06 03:50 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 656
Stupid question by Vanguard
"spondee" wrote in message ... I'm currently using Microsoft Money 2005 and they...
February 11th 06 03:56 PM
by Vanguard Go to last post

From The