Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
"Flat" Icons in Outlook 2003 by Stuart Cox
Hi all, This is quite embarrasing actually as I asked the exact same question a few months ago and have completly forgotten the reply/help someone...
April 24th 06 07:52 AM
by Stuart Cox Go to last post
5 1,615
"Folder does not contain contacts" in Microsoft Outlook by HBruno[_2_]
Hi, I am trying to get a code for exporting data from an custom outlook form to Excel. I had tried several routines but they donīt functions. In the...
September 15th 08 12:10 AM
by HBruno[_2_] Go to last post
0 624
"frequently used text fields" as default search in advanced find? by compdoc
I never search just the subject field in Outlook's advanced find. I always search "frequently used text fields". I dont want to have to think about...
August 21st 08 06:47 PM
by compdoc Go to last post
0 1,101
"From field" - on behalf of by Zoran Pantic
Hello All, We have Exchange 2003 and Office 2003 pro - with the latest service packs and updates. We have a public e-mail address, something like...
November 6th 06 11:52 AM
by Oliver Moazzezi Go to last post
5 508
"From Field" Problem in outlook 2003 by [email protected]
When connecting to another users profile that has "Send As" enabled on its and changing back to my profile i now receive the "From" field when...
March 5th 07 07:35 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 304
"From ISO-8859-1" etc by Towli
Hi all Im trying to help my friends father (im sure you all know the drill...). When he sends a mail to someone using Outlook, his "senders-name"...
February 5th 06 02:41 PM
by Towli Go to last post
0 484
"From" AND "To" fields on all new folders in Outlook by bz
Why doesn't Outlook always show "From" AND "To" fields on all new folders created in both Outlook's INBOX and SENT ITEMS folders. I'm always having...
August 26th 06 03:19 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 606
"From" Details. by PaulG
Hi, I use Outlook 2003 all the time, and have various email accounts setup with different "From" addresses. When a email comes into my main inbox,...
February 23rd 07 02:17 PM
by PaulG Go to last post
2 357
"From" name appears incorrectly by ParrotSquawk
for some reason (I just noticed it), my "from" name in my email is not formatted correctly. For example: "John Q. Smith" shows up as "JohnQ....
February 8th 06 08:03 PM
by Vanguard Go to last post
5 724
"From" Name Missing When Sent Mail Saved to PST by [email protected]
I usually save my sent mail to a folder in my PST using one of the Slipstick utilities that prompts for a folder name upon sending. After sending and...
February 16th 06 01:30 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 692
"FULL NAME" Showing reversed in Outlook 2007 by Marathon
Just upgraded to OL 2007 From 2003 and new contacts entered now are showing up in reverse name order even though the name is correctly entered in...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 3rd 09 09:02 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
13 1,311
"How to" send an email to muliple contacts without showing multiple addresses. by [email protected]
Lets say that I have an email that I want to send to several of my contacts or even a group list. However, I don't want everyone to see that the...
June 14th 06 06:10 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 1,667
"In folder other than the inbox, Save replies with original email" doesn't work. by Jean Navarro
Good morning, I am running Outlook 2007 12.0... SP1 and having that issue with the "In folder other than the inbox, Save replies with original...
September 11th 09 07:48 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 856
"In Folders Other than the Inbox, save replies with original message" Setting by mike kline
I have a few users that have rights to group mailboxes. Those group mailboxes are added to their outlook profile and in their folder view. If I...
February 5th 06 03:08 AM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
3 1,692
"indexing" names in Outlook 2003 by ~~Nightcrawler~~
This strikes me as a setting that can be enabled, but I'll be damned if I can find it... Presently, when I enter a new contact, Outlook indexes it...
August 17th 06 02:43 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
4 499
"Insert Field" Question by Spike9458
I have a weekly redundant task of submitting my hours worked for the week. I have a table setup in an email where the 1st column is the date, second...
April 28th 06 10:03 AM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 559
"Interface message error" by Ignacio Carrasquedo
I have configured Sharepoint services to send e-mail the mail is sent after any new document get's updated in a site Server used is windows 2008...
September 1st 09 07:29 PM
by Ignacio Carrasquedo Go to last post
0 690
"LeoShinSetup.msi" install mystery! by MendoPaul
I installed Outlook 3 weeks ago and every time I open the program I begin a scenario that starts as follows: "...found a newer version of MS Office...
November 11th 09 09:52 PM
by MendoPaul Go to last post
3 369
"locate link browser" issue with Outlook 2003, but ONLY WITH OUTBINDin the URL by AZ Rob
This is a case of the "Locate Link Browser" problem, but it is specific to emails received with URL's that contain Outbind in the address. I have...
January 7th 08 10:21 PM
by AZ Rob Go to last post
0 712
"Magnify" on-screen phone number? by T. Wise
I'm using OL 2003, I look up a phone number from a contact, then turn to the phone, which is on the desk behind me, and halfway thru dialing I...
June 26th 06 04:44 AM
by Brian A. Go to last post

From The