Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
To stop a pop up LDAP Directory Connection details? by Parf
Each time I start outlook a pop up appears "Microsoft LDAP Directory Connection Dteails. How to stop this pop up?
November 22nd 08 06:42 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
3 598
OL2003: Rules to "run a script" by Paul Martin[_2_]
I am investigating the possibility/feasibility of setting up Outlook via rules so that when certain emails are received, some VBA code (probably in...
November 22nd 08 01:45 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 385
Problem Stationary by Steve[_21_]
Hi Folks: I'm using Office/Outlook 2003-Pro. I'm not sure if this is the right Outlook group but . . . . I have a few customers that use double...
November 22nd 08 12:25 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
4 408
Outlook Address Book closes while using mouse by GMC
Windows XP (SP3 all patched up) with Outlook 2003 Version 11.8217.8221 SP3 with Exchange Server. Hello all, A couple weeks ago the following...
November 21st 08 11:14 PM
by GMC Go to last post
3 313
Opening Excel files via Outlook by JP
Today all of a sudden Outlook 2003 SP3 no longer opens excel attachments properly. It does cause the Excel software to start but the screen remains...
November 21st 08 09:48 PM
by JP Go to last post
6 902
Outlook without "SEND" button??? by Carlitos
Hi everyone, I wonder if someone can help me with this please. I just purchased Office 2007 ultimate, and on the outlook everything works well...
November 21st 08 08:06 PM
by Carlitos Go to last post
6 577
Problem sending large attachment by Julie[_3_]
Want to send a 27mb file by email, but cannot... Outlook sent it yesterday, but then would not do it again. Very irritating. I cannot see what to do...
November 21st 08 07:31 PM
by Julie[_3_] Go to last post
5 1,016
SSL failure in Outlook 2003 by Andrew Le Couteur Bisson
The following system event was logged by Schannel when Outlook 2003 tried and failed to connect to gmail over SSL. Does anyone know what the...
November 21st 08 06:15 PM
by Andrew Le Couteur Bisson Go to last post
0 396
Problem editting shared Tasks by Rob
My boss has shared his outlook task folder, so we can see our own tasks, tasks of other peoples, and also add tasks of our own to it. The problem...
November 21st 08 04:44 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
5 571
Dealing with over-the-limit mailbox users by Spin[_2_]
Gurus, I have recently taken a new post as an Exchange Administrator. The first thing I did was look at mailbox sizes on the storage groups. Many...
November 21st 08 04:03 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 427
outlook 2007n upgrade contacts not available by NGReader
I upgraded to office 2007 in exchange 2003 environment and now I can see my contacts under the contacts tab, but that folder isnt available from the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 21st 08 04:00 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
13 809
Merging Multiple contacts by Xaos
Hi: Lets say I have 3 entries in my contacts: 1. John Smith, 2. John, (000) 555-1212 3. John Smith, 123 any street, PA 00000
November 21st 08 03:31 PM
by Patrick Reed[_2_] Go to last post
1 394
HELP PLEASE with Outlook Message by Keith
WhenI send and receive mail a message pops up on the sreen saying: Contacting then server for information. It then runs the green bars kinda like it...
November 21st 08 10:28 AM
by Vince Averello Go to last post
1 347
Moving Outlook Contact Info from Old to New Computer over Network by Dave Thomas[_2_]
I just got a laptop and networked it with my desktop. How do I transfer my Outlook 2007 contacts on the desktop to Outlook 2007 on the...
November 21st 08 08:48 AM
by DL Go to last post
2 338
importing appointments by ********Meg
Does anyone know how to import appointments from excel to outlook (2003) and set the reminder for 2 weeks. I know I asked and did this in the past,...
November 21st 08 04:15 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 474
.ps1 attachment preview with text previewer by Craig J. Lindstrom
How can I get .ps1 files to preview with the built-in text preview handler. I have unblocked the .ps1 attachments so I can see them (in the...
November 20th 08 11:17 PM
by Craig J. Lindstrom Go to last post
7 682
Reminders on desktop by susan gotto
Hi Is there a way to have the reminders pop up on the desk top and not always go into the program. My old works program put them right across the...
November 20th 08 10:56 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 372
Outlook 2000 Calendar Text Entry query. Help! by Noffice9
Husband and I are both retired and have never used Outlook before, even though it's installed on our home computer. Now that we have more time on...
November 20th 08 08:27 PM
by pslamb Go to last post
4 470
No option to create rules by RJ
I can't create rules, there are no options for rules under tools, there is no option when right clicking on a message. Its as if my version of...
November 20th 08 07:02 PM
by Patrick Reed[_2_] Go to last post
4 408
using excel to import calendar appointments by ********Meg
Does anyone know how to import recurring appointments from an excel sheet? Office 2003 Windows XP Thanks
November 20th 08 05:46 PM
by Vince Averello Go to last post

From The