importing appointments

Old November 20th 08, 04:21 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
********Meg

Default importing appointments

Does anyone know how to import appointments from excel to outlook (2003) and
set the reminder for 2 weeks. I know I asked and did this in the past, but
can't seem to get it to work this round.

Have reminder set as TRUE and Reminder time as 2 weeks, but it is not
working.

Any help would be appreciated.

Old November 20th 08, 04:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

make a new calendar folder with an appointment with a 2 week reminder and
one without a reminder then export to see how its done.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...s/default.mspx or point your
newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

Old November 21st 08, 04:15 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

What part don't you understand?

Do you know how to make a new calendar folder? (Right click on the calendar,
choose New Folder)
In the new folder, make an appointment with a 2 week reminder.
Make a second appt with no reminder.
Go to File, Export and export it to Excel.
Open the excel file and look at the 2 appointments.
Do you see where they are different?