Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
mike, need help by sf=
mike, can you help me . . :) how to set username and password in outlook 2003 (Ms outlook standard edition 2003) so every time user open outlook...
January 20th 06 02:09 PM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
5 582
Recipient appears twice in the message header by Ed
Hi, I have a user with Outlook 2000 set up as IMAP. She received a few e-mails yesterday where she appears in the recepient(TO) field 2 or 3 times,...
January 20th 06 03:01 PM
by Ed Go to last post
0 750
Mapi32.dll is an invalid extended MAPI library by Mike Dormante
Hi Folx, I am having problem attaching a word document to email directly from word processor. I get the error msg "Mapi32.dll is an invalid...
January 20th 06 03:26 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 2,267
Duplicate emails by Mel
Since loading Outlook we are now receiving 3 copies of each email regardless of which one of our 3 email addresses the email is addressed to. Anyone...
January 20th 06 03:27 PM
by Mike Go to last post
2 804
signatures by rmwatrich
Can I create a few different signatures but have the default to none and then select from the signatures depending on the email being sent out?
January 20th 06 04:35 PM
by rmwatrich Go to last post
0 558
How to start up with My Shortcuts showing? by Paul Pedersen
Is there a way to start up with My Shortcuts active rather than Outlook Shortcuts? It seems like a minor nuisance, but I have to do it so often...
January 20th 06 04:37 PM
by Paul Pedersen Go to last post
0 668
Items delivered to deleted folder by jim
I've got a user running Outlook 2003 (workgroup/exchange edition). It has all the latest service packs and updates. For some reason, emails are...
January 20th 06 05:08 PM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 1,301
setting up another mail account by sami.s
hi I have my normal pop3 account and I created another account. There's two inbox's and so on but when I click send and receive all new email goes...
January 20th 06 05:09 PM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 769
Outlook 2003 connectivity issues by Colin Foster
Since 20th December 2005 I've had problems connecting Outlook to my Exchange Server (when it does connect, it "freezes" the server. Having had a...
January 20th 06 05:22 PM
by Colin Foster Go to last post
0 825
User cannot schedule new task by Cheesel
Hi, I have a user who casnnot schedule a new task in Outlook 2000 (running Windows 2000). When she does she gets an error message saying that she...
January 20th 06 05:56 PM
by Cheesel Go to last post
0 666
Number of messages in Public Folder by John Cranston
Is there a way to have the number of messages in a public folder displayed in the folder list, similar to the way Outlook displays the number of...
January 20th 06 06:22 PM
by John Cranston Go to last post
2 967
Saving User Settings in Outlook... by Ismael
Hello everyone, Does anyone know how to save the user settings for MS outlook 2003? Thanks to all who reply, Ismael
January 20th 06 06:34 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
2 857
Help - 89mb email stuck in Outbox by [email protected]
Hello, I have a problem with one of my employees PST file... He tried to send an 89mb email, and let it sit in the Outbox for about an hour... ...
January 20th 06 08:58 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 790
Does anyone else have a problem with disapearing schedule items? by LRP72
I am new to Outlook and am scheduling on someone elses calender. I schedule an appointment/meeting and it shows up on the calender and then...
January 20th 06 09:04 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 618
Outlook Profile Configuration by David Mahler
Hello, We have remote users who swtich workstations quite a bit. Is there s script or some other way, without using roaming profiles, to configure...
January 20th 06 09:08 PM
by John Fullbright Go to last post
4 869
Unable to log on to incoming mail server (POP3) - new account by Sharon Dowling
I have set up a new account in Outlook using my new email address registered with service provider. I do not seem to be sending or receiving emails...
January 20th 06 09:24 PM
by Sharon Dowling Go to last post
0 2,351
Outlook 2K3 OST / Without Cached Exchange Mode by [email protected]
I've upgraded our Office 2003 administrative install point with Office SP 2 and now I'm starting to notice a little something different...
January 20th 06 09:43 PM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
1 944
How do I automatically save incoming contact details? by Trent Boy
When I right click, there is not an "Add to Contacts" in the drop down menu. Can you think of a reason why? "Toody" wrote: Everyone is correct....
January 20th 06 09:49 PM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
1 1,614
Help - 89mb email stuck in Outbox by [email protected]
Hello, I have a problem with one of my employees PST file... He tried to send an 89mb email, and let it sit in the Outbox for about an hour... ...
January 20th 06 09:50 PM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
1 895
Template by John Smith
In our HR intranet application when the user clicks the link to send the email, outlook will create a new email. Is it possible to program...
January 20th 06 09:56 PM
by John Smith Go to last post

From The