Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
2003 ui instead of 2007 ribbon by dp
We now have Office 2007 (including Outlook 2007) on our pc's. Why would I still see the old "File..Edit..View.... etc)" instead of the new ribbon?...
October 7th 09 06:54 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 450
2003 video e-mail not working right by Murray
Have office2003 and installed video e-mail for outlook. I can record and send the video e-mail to myself or another user on my computer. when I go...
September 6th 07 06:38 PM
by Murray Go to last post
0 512
2003 Week View? by Bob[_2_]
Outlook 2003 In the week view Saturday and Sunday are shown about 1/2 the size of the other days. Is there any way to make all 7 days equal in...
August 2nd 07 01:46 AM
by Jocelyn Fiorello [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 411
2003 Won't receive mail by Public Microsoft
Outlook 2003 times out receiving mail. This happens only on one machine. The exact same settings on another machine work fine and retrieve the...
December 6th 07 03:29 PM
by Public Microsoft Go to last post
6 327
2003: Unable to open web links even from trusted senders by Christian Blackburn
Hi Gang, I can't get any links in e-mails to open up even when I've added a sender to my safe list. If I open a shortcut on my desktop it opens in...
February 10th 07 07:18 PM
by Christian Blackburn Go to last post
2 600
2007 - How do I add the accept button in the respond menu? by [email protected]
Trying to accept a new subscription to a calendar. I have no accept button and the directions to Add Net Folder feature dont work. Cant locate...
April 3rd 07 04:09 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 539
2007 2000 interchange? by Roger
I have been moving the pst file from one computer to another to keep my Outlook 2000 current on different computers. Actually, this has been...
October 24th 08 08:07 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 240
2007 Activiation... by EastAsia
My internet connection is fine, but 2007 Activation wizard is having trouble and says "A communication error has occurred". I cannot register any...
May 25th 06 04:58 AM
by EastAsia Go to last post
5 476
2007 B2 MSOO has encountered a problem by JAX
More often then not when I click to open an email in my inbox I get this MSOO pop-up with a checkbox, checked telling me MSOO has encountered a...
September 2nd 06 11:28 PM
by JAX Go to last post
2 711
2007 Beta by Jeff
Aside from a couple of niggles I quite like this. Will Beta users get any updates/fixes before final version of 2007 is released?
June 7th 06 06:49 PM
by Jeff Go to last post
3 602
2007 Beta - Resize Attachments by Damon
I just noticed in 2007 that the right hand preview pane does not appear and give you options to send photo's in a variety of sizes. In my previous...
September 25th 06 02:41 AM
by Damon Go to last post
3 526
2007 Calendar -- default view by OG
OS = Vista Business Application = Outlook 2007 Outlook Sub-Application = Calendar With my display I can view six full Calendar weeks. The default...
January 1st 08 07:48 PM
by OG Go to last post
2 637
2007 calendar time by Jim S[_2_]
How do I show times on the calendar appointments like was default in Outlook XP? -- Jim S Tyneside UK www.jimscott.co.uk
January 6th 10 10:11 AM
by Jim S[_2_] Go to last post
3 668
2007 Control Reply Format Style by Jules[_2_]
Is there any way to control reply format without having to select the reply text and apply a quickstyle. I tried NormalEmail.dotm but it changes...
July 12th 08 02:52 AM
by Jules[_2_] Go to last post
0 432
2007 Default Calendar View by Bill[_8_]
Good day Is there a way to set the calendar to default to open in Month View rather than day View? 2007 on Vista Many thanks Bill
December 7th 07 03:05 PM
by Bill[_8_] Go to last post
2 431
2007 How do I copy emails to CD? by Lee Jeffries
-- Lee Jeffries Insuramax, Inc. Louisville, KY 40 Users,TAM 9.3, , ETFile4.3
August 28th 08 05:21 PM
by Gordon[_4_] Go to last post
1 472
2007 out of office by DavidL
Somehow i turned out of office on and i need it off. How do you turn out of office off in outlook 2007? please assist
June 26th 08 02:45 AM
by Ben M. Schorr - MVP (OneNote) Go to last post
1 271
2007 outllook junk email message: Junk E-mail [4294967291] by Rikki
My Junk E-mail folder now reads: Junk E-mail Can't get the to show only the number of any emails in the folder. Have emptied it so there is no...
February 27th 09 11:21 PM
by Mikey Go to last post
2 606
2007 Outlook & Word as editor by dp
Just upgraded to Office 2007 (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Pt ) Windows XP Some user was having random trouble with a yellow font on received and sent...
March 18th 10 10:01 PM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
4 396
2007 OUtlook - cateory and rules by Janet A. Thompson
I had a calendar item in 2/1. I edited it. then I added a category to it and when I did it copies down calendar every week. Why? I checked my...
February 16th 10 04:13 AM
by Janet A. Thompson Go to last post

From The