2007 B2 MSOO has encountered a problem

Old August 25th 06, 08:11 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
JAX

Default 2007 B2 MSOO has encountered a problem

More often then not when I click to open an email in my inbox I get this MSOO
pop-up with a checkbox, checked telling me MSOO has encountered a problem and
needs to close. Has this been an issue for others and is there a fix.
Old August 26th 06, 12:21 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Patrick Schmid

If you have Adobe Acrobat Pro 6/7 (not the reader), go into Control
Panel, Add/Remove Programs, click change for Adobe Acrobat Pro and
remove the Office & Outlook plugins.

Patrick Schmid
--------------
http://pschmid.net

:

Old September 2nd 06, 11:28 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
JAX

Please excuse my ingnorance....I opened the Add/remove window after
populating I selected AA6.0 Pro then selected "Change". The next window was
- Setup and the options under Program Maintenance were Modify, Repair and
Remove. When I "removed it" well it removed the program...I kind of expected
that assuming I would reinstall w/out the add-ins. During the install I
selected "Custom" and I found the MS Office & Outlook add-ins in the "Create
PDF" option I unchecked them and ran the install Everything is working.
Thanks for your help.

Jax

: