Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
winfax pro by Walter
I just upgraded to Outlook 2003 and cannot forward emails. The error message says that I have a WinFax Pro problem requiring that I use my WinFax...
January 15th 07 01:34 PM
by DAK Go to last post
2 373
WinFax Pro Crashing - how? by mememe
Like all these other people, my Outlook 2003 is crashing and it sauys it is dues to Symantec WinFax Pro. HOWEVER, I never purchased any Symantec...
January 22nd 07 02:33 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 388
Winfax question before purchase by Ratedr
i dont know where else to place this and there have been alot of posts in here relating to winfax, so here goes: I run a business and all of the...
July 4th 06 01:26 AM
by Patrick Keenan Go to last post
4 719
winmail.dat by Boe
Hello, I'm using Outlook 2003 with all the patches. Some of my clients receive my attachments no problem. Some get a winmail.dat file instead. ...
February 7th 06 01:40 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
5 1,054
winmail.dat by Nicolas Macarez
Hi! I have an issue with Microsoft Outlook 2003 (SP2 and fully patched). Whenever the user sends an e-mail with and attachment, the recipient...
September 7th 06 07:52 AM
by Nicolas Macarez Go to last post
4 827
Winmail.dat Attachments - Keep coming back... by ChinaLamb
I keep changing each of my email addresses to "let Outlook Decide" in order to get rid of the "winmail.dat" attachments - but 2 months later - they...
May 2nd 08 05:57 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
6 552
Winmail.Dat Being Created On Plain Text Emails by Rick
I am running Outlook 2003 with all the updates and I am having a winmail.dat file created on every email that I send even the ones in Plain...
August 19th 07 12:59 AM
by neo [mvp outlook] Go to last post
3 457
Winmail.dat from Lotus Notes and blank email body... by Paper Hoog
Hello everybody, we're experiencing a problem with Outlook 2003 SP2 fully updated. There is one of our users which is unable to see the message...
August 23rd 06 03:43 PM
by Paper Hoog Go to last post
1 1,202
winword crashes when replying to email Outllok 2003 by georgestark
We have had this ongoing problem for several months now, when users reply or create a new email outlook hangs. the only way to fix is to use task...
April 4th 09 02:02 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 506
Winword.exe does not close by Debi
I use Outlook 2003 as my email editor which loads winword.exe when I create messages, but does not open Word. Sometimes my entire system seems to...
November 7th 06 10:23 PM
by Debi Go to last post
0 505
WinXP Outlook 2003: Unable to Export Contacts to CSV File by nnylg
Something odd is going on. When I try to export Contacts (File-Import/Export-Outlook...-Export to a file-Comma Seperated Values (Windows) The...
March 13th 08 07:59 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
9 1,539
WinXP User Profiles and Outlook by Mark
We have an Exchange 2003 Server. When we setup a new useron a WinXP PC we must manually setup Outlook with the Exchange profile for that user. Does...
January 15th 08 09:44 PM
by Mark Go to last post
0 438
WinXP, Outlook + Ext. USB H/D by Steve[_28_]
Hello Why is it, that when I have outlook 2007 running, if I plug into my Computer an external USB Drive, it's not recognised /seen until I close...
May 16th 10 12:51 PM
by Steve[_28_] Go to last post
0 355
Wipe Outlook Mail Messages by JJ
Looking for a wipe utility for Windows XP Pro / Office 2003 Pro Outlook mail messages. Presently I rely on the "compress" configuration to fully...
January 26th 06 01:05 AM
by JJ Go to last post
0 603
Wireless connection and Micosoft Outlook by L E H
Microsoft outlook will not recognise my wireless coneection, how can I reconcile the two? Thanks.
January 4th 09 04:04 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP][_2_] Go to last post
1 463
Wireless mouse stops working properly in Outlook 2003 by MarcoCinn
Whenever I launch Outlook 2003 and it connects to my Pop mail account over a wireless internet connection, my wireless mouse starts...
November 24th 06 05:36 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 479
wireless, now can't send mails by Jonathan O'C
Hi, I have wireless network within my house, to which functions perfectly. But, once I enter my families house, the network also works, but I cannot...
August 2nd 07 12:16 AM
by Hal Hostetler [MVP P/I] Go to last post
3 382
With Filter I have Problems Q. by Jonathan Morningstar
Cheers, I want a listing of all my To-Do Lists. This isn't hard, I just go to file, page setup, table view. The problem that I am having is that...
July 30th 08 04:38 PM
by Jonathan Morningstar Go to last post
0 265
With Microsoft FAX Nearly One Minute Delay between Using Print by [email protected]
With Windows Messaging and Microsoft Fax under Win 98 SE, when I printed a document to Microsoft Fax, the fax wizard would start a few seconds after...
May 14th 06 12:09 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
8 1,117
with outlook 2007 errror "Not Implemented by sk
when i use outlook 2007 and enter contact information and try to save the contact information. it gives error outlook " not implemented " I will...
June 21st 07 01:27 PM
by Mahesh Ahlawat Go to last post

From The