Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
winmail.dat by Boe
Hello, I'm using Outlook 2003 with all the patches. Some of my clients receive my attachments no problem. Some get a winmail.dat file instead. ...
February 7th 06 01:40 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
5 1,054
winmail.dat by Nicolas Macarez
Hi! I have an issue with Microsoft Outlook 2003 (SP2 and fully patched). Whenever the user sends an e-mail with and attachment, the recipient...
September 7th 06 07:52 AM
by Nicolas Macarez Go to last post
4 827
Winfax question before purchase by Ratedr
i dont know where else to place this and there have been alot of posts in here relating to winfax, so here goes: I run a business and all of the...
July 4th 06 01:26 AM
by Patrick Keenan Go to last post
4 719
WinFax Pro Crashing - how? by mememe
Like all these other people, my Outlook 2003 is crashing and it sauys it is dues to Symantec WinFax Pro. HOWEVER, I never purchased any Symantec...
January 22nd 07 02:33 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 388
winfax pro by Walter
I just upgraded to Outlook 2003 and cannot forward emails. The error message says that I have a WinFax Pro problem requiring that I use my WinFax...
January 15th 07 01:34 PM
by DAK Go to last post
2 373
Windows2000 Delayed emails not getting sent out on time by Roberto5331
I have tried to do this before and it has worked, but for some reason, now when i try to click open the options button and send my emails for a...
March 13th 06 09:32 AM
by Roberto5331 Go to last post
0 473
Windows XP Professional by [email protected]
Whats the differance between Professional and Home?
October 21st 06 08:02 PM
by neo [mvp outlook] Go to last post
2 546
Windows XP - secondary drives disappear & reappear on reboot by tmeb
I have a PC with several drives in it. Every now and then one or more of my disk drives just disappears and I cannot see in in Windows Explorer and...
October 22nd 07 08:53 AM
by DL Go to last post
1 351
Windows Vista Search and Email by TGS
I'm hoping someone can answer this question for me. I just saw a screen capture of what appears to be either Vista's Windows Explorer or Search...
January 15th 07 01:33 AM
by Mary Go to last post
1 452
Windows Vista default by archie
I am having Outlook in windows vista. and in windows visata default mail client is windows mail. I dont want that. I want Microsoft Outlook as...
April 26th 07 05:33 PM
by archie Go to last post
2 375
Windows Vista - Windows Explorer and Search by TGS
I'm hoping someone can answer this question for me. I just saw a screen capture of what appears to be either Vista's Windows Explorer or Search...
January 13th 07 09:34 PM
by OS Go to last post
1 659
Windows user name from GAL entry by Sriram N A
How do I easily retrieve the Windows user names for a list of Outlook email recipients? I am not an administrator; the names are required to set...
June 12th 06 05:29 AM
by Sriram N A Go to last post
0 447
Windows Update on Vista is Wrong by Don Gollahon
I have Office 2003 on my Vista Home Premium. Yet Windows Update wants to install SP1 for Office 2007. Won't that mess up my office apps? -- Don...
March 4th 08 07:00 AM
by Don Gollahon Go to last post
3 354
Windows Server x64 Edition (KB904942) by [email protected]
Hi All, I recently installed Explorer 7.0 but my Outlook 2002 now no longer syncs to hotmail. Apparently authentication fails when you use Outlook...
January 29th 07 09:41 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 469
Windows Server - XP by GESY
Hello folks, is there a way to use my Outlook 2003 Pro installed on Windows XP, on the Windows Server Partition ? Thanks
November 9th 06 03:13 PM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
1 514
Windows Mobile calendar appointments wont stick... by Zedster1974
I don;t know if this the forum for asking technial questions, so sorry if it's not... However, i have a Windows XP SP3 machine, running Office 2007...
February 4th 09 04:31 PM
by mws Go to last post
3 339
Windows Mobile 6.0 and Outlook 2003 Not Syncing Appointments by Brian Piotrowski
Hi All, I installed Vista and had to install Windows Mobile 6.0 so that I could access my PDA. The program sees my PDA, and I am able to transfer ...
February 19th 07 11:32 PM
by Hal Hostetler [MVP P/I] Go to last post
4 583
Windows Mobile 6 and outlook by Zadig Galbaras
Hi.... This is probably the wrong NG, but if so, please redirect me.... Is there a way to clear the Outlook app in my HTC Touch Windows Mobile 6...
May 8th 08 08:16 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
4 507
Windows Messenger 不容易登入 by 詹保全
Windows Messenger 登入時要求電*信箱及密碼但是還是無法登入
November 25th 06 08:37 PM
by 詹保全 Go to last post
0 401
Windows Messenger auto starts with Outlook 2003 by Wilfred
How do I stop the annoying Windows Messenger from starting every time I launch Outlook? I seem to recall that Outlook 2002 had an option to keep it...
December 11th 06 05:02 PM
by Wilfred Go to last post

From The