Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Transfer Information by Left Eye
Old computer has Outook 2000 New computer has Outlook 2003 How do I transfer my information from one to the other? I think Outlook 2003 uses a...
March 20th 06 11:35 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
4 593
Can't restore outlook by [email protected]
When I minimize Outlook 2003, I click to restore it and nothing happens. I have to right click, then select restore in order for it to come back...
March 21st 06 01:10 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 451
Outlook will not open by belto
I have had difficulty installing Winfax pro 10 and to day I cannot open Outlook. I cannot uninstall Winfax due to programme not finding the unistall...
March 21st 06 02:31 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 409
test by Jerry S. Caccavaro
test
March 21st 06 02:32 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 456
File Names missing last letters - Marti by Marti
I am running Outlook 2003 (11.8010.6568) SP2 Noticed just recently (yesterday) my Outlook folders are missing one or more letters from their name. ...
March 21st 06 02:35 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
5 944
Outlook 2003 Shared mailbox notification sounds by Hawkz
Hi there, I am running outlook 2003 and am accessing a shared mailbox (for technical support for multiple technicians) I want to know how I can...
March 21st 06 02:42 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 1,420
Outlook 2003 Intellisync Hotmail by Ohadi Langis
Sometime in the past few months it appears Microsoft has withdrawn support for Intellisync for Hotmail Plus and Outlook 2003. I can't find the...
March 21st 06 03:54 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
3 539
'Rollout' customised Outlook print style by [email protected]
Hi all, This is likely to be a little beyond the capabilites of Outlook, but I will ask anyway. Out of interest, while the default style of printing...
March 21st 06 05:50 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 501
reading pane settings are not saved by Falko Hamann
Hi, i got the problem that my reading pane settings are not saved in Outlook 2003. I already created a new profile but without succes. Has anybody...
March 21st 06 08:14 AM
by Falko Hamann Go to last post
0 1,316
Outlook 2003 by Jerry S. Caccavaro
I just reinstalled Outlook 2003. When I hit send/receive, it acts like it is doing it but doesn't. Outlook Expess work fine. Can you help? This is...
March 21st 06 11:49 AM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 341
I get error when trying to drag outlook files to cd-rw by nancyn
Using Outlook 2003. When I try to drag the backup file to the cd drive, I receive an error that says a problem was encountered when trying to copy...
March 21st 06 11:52 AM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 382
Bean's Heat Massage Gloves by il'
Indiana Inventor Creates Full Body Heated Massage Gloves After Taking Mom's Advice Wonderfully relaxing heated massage gloves that provide a...
March 21st 06 12:07 PM
by PirateSam Go to last post
1 1,134
How do I sort activities by date in contacts? by Kasey
I would like to add a date field to the activities in individual contacts and sort tasks by date. How do I do that?
March 21st 06 02:49 PM
by Kasey Go to last post
2 945
using word for email it wont send graphics by stephen talbot
if i use word to send emails it will only send text it wont send graphics or speech balloons or if i put photos on it it wont send them why?
March 21st 06 03:23 PM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
1 571
Unable to edit recurring Appointm. by muh
Hi, one of my Users (outlook 2k+Exch2k) isnīt able to edit, open or delete any recurring Item (Appointment) he entried before. Help is much...
March 21st 06 03:24 PM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
1 565
do not want to synch with exchange server sbs2003 by cortez
Hi! I have a email box and all my mails are downloaded to my local .pst file when i click send/receive button. I have one copy on the server and...
March 21st 06 03:26 PM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
2 465
Rule to all Exchage Mailboxes by [email protected]
Hello, Does anyone know how to add a rule to all Exchagnge Mailboxes. Thanks Alot! Greg
March 21st 06 03:27 PM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
1 561
stationary by windandwaves
Hi Folk A client of mine asked me to setup stationary. What is the best way. I don't really like the Outlook stationary, because it has nothing...
March 21st 06 03:30 PM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
1 562
HOW DO I CHANGE MY E-MAIL ADDRESS? by MOCHACOOL
JI HAVE CHANGED INTERNET CARRIERS...MY NEW CARRIER IS CHARTER.NET NOT BELLSOUTH.NET... I NEED TO CHANGE MY SENDER ADDRESS TO...
March 21st 06 04:19 PM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
2 426
Layout icons on the status bar.. by GR8PIPES
THANK YOU! That was dribing me crazy. I have that status bar on my desktop computer but couldn't get it on my laptop. Thanks, thanks,...
March 21st 06 07:07 PM
by GR8PIPES Go to last post

From The