Diane Poremsky [MVP], could you check my reply to OL2003 multiple forwarding individually? please

Old February 3rd 06, 02:05 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Broons Bane

Default Diane Poremsky [MVP], could you check my reply to OL2003 multiple forwarding individually? please

Diane Poremsky [MVP], could you check my reply to OL2003 multiple forwarding
individually? please

Thanks in anticipation

Old February 4th 06, 04:36 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]

In ,
Broons Bane typed:
Diane Poremsky [MVP], could you check my reply to OL2003 multiple
forwarding individually? please

Thanks in anticipation

I'm not Diane, but I play her on TV.

If she hasn't replied within an existing thread, and nobody else has either,
and it's been a long time, try reposting the full details of your message
(put "repost" at the beginning of the subject line) as a new message, and
add more detail. It's best not to try to address questions to specific
people in here if you want help.

Old February 4th 06, 08:50 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Diane is stunning as a brunette!

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] asked:

Old February 5th 06, 02:41 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]

In ,
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]
typed:
Diane is stunning as a brunette!

I'd like to thank the academy, my family, and Wella Koleston #7/0 and 7/34,
with a 20% cream developer.

Old February 5th 06, 09:07 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Broons Bane

Don't forget God (They always seem to say that).

"Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]"
ahoo.com wrote in message

In ,
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]
typed:

Old February 6th 06, 04:35 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

Wasn't that supposed to be

Diane is stunning as a brunette????

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Old February 7th 06, 05:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]

In ,
Diane Poremsky [MVP] typed:
Wasn't that supposed to be

Diane is stunning as a brunette????

How about, more simply, "Diane is stunning."
I myself use a taser for this, but there are plenty of other options.