white paper icon next to open envelope icon in outlook 2003 what i

Old February 16th 09, 12:25 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Angel

Default white paper icon next to open envelope icon in outlook 2003 what i

Hi All,

I have Outlook 2003.

I would like to know what the landscape white paper icon, on the right side
of the open envelope icon, in the reading pane is.

Thank you in advance.
Old February 16th 09, 05:00 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]

"Angel" wrote in message

I would like to know what the landscape white paper icon, on the right
side
of the open envelope icon, in the reading pane is.

Is your icon listed here? http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/icons.htm
If not, upload a screen shot to one of the many image-hosting web sites and
post a URL to that shot.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

Old February 16th 09, 05:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

In the reading pane or in the message list? If the message list, its
probably the indicator that only headers were downloaded. See
http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/icons_mail.htm - its near the bottom.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Exchange Messaging Outlook newsletter:

Outlook Tips:
http://www.outlook-tips.net/

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...s/default.mspx or point your
newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

Old February 16th 09, 10:04 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Angel

"Angel" wrote in message
Hi All,

I have Outlook 2003.

I would like to know what the landscape white paper icon, on the right
side
of the open envelope icon, in the reading pane is.

Thank you in advance.

Hello Diane,

Yes the white landscape paper with the top right corner folded icon is in
the website link that you provided. As I understood the site is stating that
only the header was downloaded. I am using IMAP.

Thank you very, very much.

I appreciate the time and effort you put to find the answer to my question.

Thank you
Old February 16th 09, 10:16 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Angel

"Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

"Angel" wrote in message

I would like to know what the landscape white paper icon, on the right
side
of the open envelope icon, in the reading pane is.

Is your icon listed here? http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/icons.htm
If not, upload a screen shot to one of the many image-hosting web sites and
post a URL to that shot.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

Hello Brian,

I like to say thank you for trying to find an answer to my question. Thank
you.

http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/icons.htm" I am sorry to say that the
icon that I was looking for was not on the link that you provided.

The answer to my question is in this link:
http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/icons.htm
It is located near the bottom of the page.

Once again thank you