New Mail Envelope Icon

Old October 2nd 06, 10:35 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Colin J Paterson

Default New Mail Envelope Icon

I have Outlook 2007 B2TR and I still cannot get the new envelope icon to
appear in the systray. I have all my mails moved by rules to separate
folders and this still isn't fixed.

Can I ask why on earth would Microsoft remove this functionality. I love MS
Office but this has made me seriously consider an alternative. It may sound
like a small thing but I cannot stress enough how annoying it is that this
feature has been broken from 2003 to 2007.

There must be a way to get this back? Surely?

Any help (or explanation for this madness) would be greatly appreciated.

Colin

Old October 2nd 06, 11:41 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook]

First question... you probably checked this but if you're using WinXP have
you checked to make sure the envelope isn't hidden when the icon area
collapses?