Is Outlook free to use with the Microsoft Office 2003 I bought?

Old December 14th 08, 05:39 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
KatsEmail

Default Is Outlook free to use with the Microsoft Office 2003 I bought?

I bought Microsoft Office 2003 after buying my computer. It has Microsoft
Outlook as part of the package. I have an internet provider already, but
really like Outlook after having used it for years at work. Can I use
Outlook for free?

Old December 14th 08, 03:21 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
VanguardLH[_2_]

KatsEmail wrote:

I bought Microsoft Office 2003 after buying my computer. It has Microsoft
Outlook as part of the package. I have an internet provider already, but
really like Outlook after having used it for years at work. Can I use
Outlook for free?

Office is a suite of products.

The Office 2003 that you bought includes Outlook 2003.
Old December 16th 08, 02:20 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
K. Orland

You've already purchased it, so using it is free. Since you have an ISP, you
have an email account available through them. Go to their website to find out
the information required in order to set up your mail account in Outlook.

--
Kathleen Orland - MVP Outlook
http://www.howto-outlook.com/