Mail Stuck in Outbox using RDP client

Old February 1st 06, 05:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
[email protected]

Default Mail Stuck in Outbox using RDP client

I have a Windows 2003 Standard Server being used as a terminal server
for 10 users that use Dell laptops with RDP client for access. Office
XP SBE is installed on terminal server. Exchange server is Windows 2000
Standard Server with Exchange 2000. All servers and Office software are
fully updated with all SP's and updates. Each users Outlook profile has
their Exchange account and a pop account.

Here is my problem:

Users continually get email stuck in their Outbox, but it is only mail
they are replying to or forwarding. Newly created mail and mail going
to Exchange users on the LAN go right through, unless there is already
a mail stuck in the inbox.

Here are the steps I have taken to correct the problem:

I set up the POP account in Outlook Express, all mail goes out
immediately. I have run isinteg and eseutil /p on exchange database.
All tables are consistent and no errors found. I have removed the
profile from C:\Docs & Settings\Username and from The TS Profiles
folder and logged back in as that users. Email gets still stuck. I have
unistalled and reinstalled Outlook and Office and re-applied SP's and
updates. Still have the problem.

I am an outsourced admin for this clients network, and am in danger of
losing the contract for this client if I cannot resolve this issue.
They have already called a consultant to get a second opinion,
fortunately I know him and he won't make me look bad. Any help would be
greatly appreciated!

Bob Eastman
MCSE, CCEA
Senior Engineer
TOMAR Cmputer Integration

Old February 8th 06, 07:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
[email protected]

Still unresolved. Another consultant has been brought in. Any help????

Bob Eastman
MCSE, CCEA
Senior Engineer
TOMAR Cmputer Integration

Old February 16th 06, 03:40 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
[email protected]

Still unresolved. going to try updating to Outlook2003