server-requested client action message

Old January 17th 06, 08:23 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
MCSA-M

Default server-requested client action message

This message comes up on a clients computer with Outlook 2002 sp3 every time
it's opened. Tried a lot of different things including Outlook profile
removal, reinstalled Outlook and creating a rule and deleting it hoping it
would reset.

Thanks.

Old January 17th 06, 08:46 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]

In ,
MCSA-M typed:
This message comes up on a clients computer with Outlook 2002 sp3
every time it's opened. Tried a lot of different things including
Outlook profile removal, reinstalled Outlook and creating a rule and
deleting it hoping it would reset.

Thanks.

What kind of server are you connecting to?
What's the *exact* text of the error message?

Old January 17th 06, 08:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

And that message would be???

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, MCSA-M asked:

Old January 17th 06, 09:00 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
MCSA-M

The Form is titled "Rules in Error"
The body says: server-requested client action_
MoveCopy, Unable to create destination msg.

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]"
wrote in message
And that message would be???

Old January 18th 06, 03:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
MCSA-M

Exchange 2003.

"Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]"
ahoo.com wrote in message

In ,
MCSA-M typed:

Old January 18th 06, 03:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]

In ,
MCSA-M typed:
Exchange 2003.

patiently waits for the rest of the reply, in which the OP provides the

Old January 18th 06, 06:53 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
MCSA-M

The exact text is:

Rules in Error Server-requested client action, MovCopy, Unable to
create destination msg.

Old January 18th 06, 08:24 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
MCSA-M

Moved the mailbox to a different store and it fixed it. I hope this helps
somebody. Thanks anyway for trying.