Pop-up BROADBAND CONNECTION

Old September 9th 08, 08:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Bob Pelletier

Default Pop-up BROADBAND CONNECTION

Hi All. I have installed something causing a pop-up that says BROADBAND
CONNECTION to appear. It is annoying. Never know what triggers it. It
asks for a default and uses BROADBAND 3. There are options and I reply
never use dial up and I apply it and then close out but it comes back.
Can any one tell me where this might be coming from and can I uninstall
this software or whatever it is? I am using VISTA with all the service
packs on. I speculate an install of OFFICE 97 caused this to happen. Any
help is appreciated.
Bob
Wethersfield, Ct.
Old September 9th 08, 08:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

Office 97 on vista? Is it a Vista dialog or outlook dialog?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...s/default.mspx or point your
newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

Old September 9th 08, 09:10 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Bob Pelletier

Diane Poremsky [MVP] wrote:
Office 97 on vista? Is it a Vista dialog or outlook dialog?

Hi. Don't yell at me it is Office 97 on Vista
No $ for anything else and OPENOFFICE.ORG messed up the syntax of my
resume I sent out.
I can't tell what application is putting out the pop-up. Next time it
comes up i'll try to figure it out.
Old September 9th 08, 11:09 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
DL

I seem to recall that in responses to your other post you were advised not
to attempt to use O97 on Vista, and you concurred.
OpenOffice may have messed up your origonal resume format, but I'm sure this
could have been corrected.

Old September 9th 08, 11:53 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

At least get a screenshot - if you need a place to post it, xsolive.com - so
we can see what it looks like.

Old September 11th 08, 05:22 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Gordon[_4_]

Diane Poremsky [MVP] wrote:
Office 97 on vista? Is it a Vista dialog or outlook dialog?

Hi. Don't yell at me it is Office 97 on Vista
No $ for anything else and OPENOFFICE.ORG messed up the syntax of my
resume I sent out.

Syntax is sentence construction - NO word processing application would mess
up your sentence construction.....

Old September 12th 08, 04:14 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Bob Pelletier

Diane Poremsky [MVP] wrote:
At least get a screenshot - if you need a place to post it, xsolive.com
- so we can see what it looks like.

I am trying to get a screenshot.
Old September 12th 08, 02:50 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]

I am trying to get a screenshot.

Select the window you want, press Alt-Print Screen, then open a Word
document or an image viewer and press Ctrl-V.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]