connection via broadband

Old March 27th 06, 09:36 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Baz

Default connection via broadband

Please help after my computer crashed i reloaded windows-all is fine with one
exception!
I run xp proff and use wanadoo broadband,also their are two users on this
computer. When i connect to one user all is ok BUT when move to other user
the connection drops out and we have to reconnect again! This also happens in
reverse.
their used to be a box that said "do you want to stay connected" when
swithing.Wanadoo are no help at all.
--
worried baz
Old March 27th 06, 05:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
DGuess

"baz" wrote in message
Please help after my computer crashed i reloaded windows-all is fine with
one
exception!
I run xp proff and use wanadoo broadband,also their are two users on this
computer. When i connect to one user all is ok BUT when move to other user
the connection drops out and we have to reconnect again! This also happens
in
reverse.
their used to be a box that said "do you want to stay connected" when
swithing.Wanadoo are no help at all.
--
worried baz

Control Panel | Internet Connections | Cocnnections tab
Select "Do not dial"

In OE, Tools | Accounts | Mail | account name | Properties | Connections
tab

Uncheck the box to "Always use this connection"

Tools | Options | Connections tab
Uncheck "Hang up after send and receive"

Old March 27th 06, 05:55 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
DGuess

uncheck it, don't have it checked, no check in the box, no ticks in the box,
don't tick it, leave it unticked.