Accidentally dropped email in RSS Folder...

Old September 2nd 08, 02:59 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
mobamoba

Default Accidentally dropped email in RSS Folder...

I accidentally moved an email to the RSS Folder in Outlook 2007. Now
I can't find it - it doesn't show up in that folder. Where did it go
and how do I get it back? Thanks.
Old September 2nd 08, 03:35 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

its there somewhere - probably hidden by the folder home page. either use
find or advanced find on the folder or turn off folder home page (r-click on
the folder, properties, folder home page tab)

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...s/default.mspx or point your
newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

Old September 2nd 08, 03:36 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_]

Use advanced find to locate the item and then drag it to the correct mail
folder. Use received date to find it.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After furious head scratching, mobamoba asked: