Settinhg up a shared mailbox

Old August 26th 08, 08:17 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Vick84

Default Settinhg up a shared mailbox

Hoping someone can help with the following.

I have gone in to business with a partner & we are currently in the process
of setting up an online retail business. We will have a number of mailboxes
for customer service issues which we will both need to access and use.

The email addresses have been set up through our hosting company and are
accessed through POP.

Can someone please help me by giving me some info in how I will go about
setting up these mailboxes as shared with Outlook 2007. The computers will be
basicly networked through our BT business hub (not sure if this is needed -
very new to this!)

Many thanks in advance for your help.
Old August 27th 08, 04:19 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
F.H. Muffman

Hoping someone can help with the following.

I have gone in to business with a partner & we are currently in the
process of setting up an online retail business. We will have a number
of mailboxes for customer service issues which we will both need to
access and use.

The email addresses have been set up through our hosting company and
are accessed through POP.

Can someone please help me by giving me some info in how I will go
about setting up these mailboxes as shared with Outlook 2007. The
computers will be basicly networked through our BT business hub (not
sure if this is needed - very new to this!)

Just make sure you tell Outlook to leave a copy of the message on the server
and configure each client to access that mailbox.

--
-f.h.

Old August 27th 08, 09:23 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Vick84

Thanks for this - not sure if this will do exactly what I'm after. We will
need to share folders so that we can file messages we have replied to so we
are both not answering the same questions.

Also, we will need to both be able to see all sent items so if we need to
look up a reply we can.

Does this need something slightly more sophisticated?

Many thanks.
Old August 27th 08, 01:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]

See if something here helps: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/share.asp
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]