The address list could not be displayed ...

Old January 29th 06, 07:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
George Fowler

Default The address list could not be displayed ...

When I click Tools/Address Book or To: in a new email, I get an error
message saying "The address list could not be displayed ... Contacts folder
could not be opened"

The .PST file is in the default location and all of my contacts are
displayed when I click Contacts on the on the Folder List.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

Old January 29th 06, 08:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

Only the same ones posted here every day: Configure your Outlook Address
Book correctly.
Details on how to do so depend on your version and the steps you used to
disrupt the service in the first place, none of which you provided. There
are too many possibilities to include them in a post. Read about all the
possibilities yourself:
http://home.indy.rr.com/russval/addressbook.htm#Lose
--
Russ Valentine