server for incoming and outgoing

Old January 28th 06, 11:47 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
eljaynadine_42

Default server for incoming and outgoing

i cant get my server to work for incoming and outgoing when i go though the
wizard
Old January 28th 06, 01:03 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
John Blessing

"eljaynadine_42" wrote in message
i cant get my server to work for incoming and outgoing when i go though the
wizard

Go to google.com

Search for "how to set up email for XXX" where XXX=your ISP's name

Failing that, give us a little more info.

--
John Blessing

businesses
for your meeting/class over the web.
http://www.lbetoolbox.com - Remove Duplicates from MS Outlook, find/replace,
send newsletters

Old January 28th 06, 05:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]

In ,
eljaynadine_42 typed:
i cant get my server to work for incoming and outgoing when i go
though the wizard

Hi -

When you post in here, always include your version, SP level, and mode (if
applicable) of Outlook - you can find this information in Help | About. Also
include the type of mail account(s) you use and any other pertinent details.

Be sure to put a consise summary of your question in the subject line, and
the full details in the body of your post.

That said - nobody here will know what servers you're supposed to be using -
you need to ask your ISP/mail hosting company about this.

Old January 28th 06, 06:55 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Gordon

Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] wrote:

That said - nobody here will know what servers you're supposed to be
using - you need to ask your ISP/mail hosting company about this.

One of the problems of using the web interface - at least if the OP had
posted from their own news server then we could point to a web page.....;-)