Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - General Queries (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/)
-   -   server for incoming and outgoing (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/687-server-incoming-outgoing.html)

eljaynadine_42 January 28th 06 10:47 AM

server for incoming and outgoing

i cant get my server to work for incoming and outgoing when i go though the
wizard

John Blessing January 28th 06 12:03 PM

"eljaynadine_42" wrote in message
i cant get my server to work for incoming and outgoing when i go though the
wizard

Go to google.com

Search for "how to set up email for XXX" where XXX=your ISP's name

Failing that, give us a little more info.

--
John Blessing

businesses
for your meeting/class over the web.
http://www.lbetoolbox.com - Remove Duplicates from MS Outlook, find/replace,
send newsletters

Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] January 28th 06 04:41 PM

server for incoming and outgoing

In ,
eljaynadine_42 typed:
i cant get my server to work for incoming and outgoing when i go
though the wizard

Hi -

When you post in here, always include your version, SP level, and mode (if
applicable) of Outlook - you can find this information in Help | About. Also
include the type of mail account(s) you use and any other pertinent details.

Be sure to put a consise summary of your question in the subject line, and
the full details in the body of your post.

That said - nobody here will know what servers you're supposed to be using -
you need to ask your ISP/mail hosting company about this.

Gordon January 28th 06 05:55 PM

Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] wrote:

That said - nobody here will know what servers you're supposed to be
using - you need to ask your ISP/mail hosting company about this.

One of the problems of using the web interface - at least if the OP had
posted from their own news server then we could point to a web page.....;-)