appointments not showing in outlook 2002

Old January 27th 06, 12:45 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
[email protected]

Default appointments not showing in outlook 2002

My future appointments beyond 1 week ahead are not showing in outlook
2002, although the appropriate dates when I have appointments in the
future are in bold. So I'm certain the information is "there"
somewhere, it's just not showing, although past appointments show up.
The whole mess started when I was active-syncing my calendar on PC with
calendar on palm treo 700.

There's got to be a way to force this information to show up, but I've
been trying different ways for a long long time but haven't found a
way. I so much need help with this, it's driving me nuts (re-entering
all the data is impossible and even if I could it would take me days
going through voluminous paper files searching for dates

Thanks so much in advance for help on this, I owe you!

Old January 27th 06, 07:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
[email protected]

I went to view, and then to each of the current views, checking each
under customize current view and made sure filters were off on current
view and other views but I still cannot see the future appointments
(but the future appointments are still in bold on appropriate days,
quite strange I know).

Do you have any other suggestions? Thanks!