Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - General Queries (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/)
-   -   appointments not showing in outlook 2002 (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/656-appointments-not-showing-outlook-2002-a.html)

[email protected] January 27th 06 11:45 AM

appointments not showing in outlook 2002

My future appointments beyond 1 week ahead are not showing in outlook
2002, although the appropriate dates when I have appointments in the
future are in bold. So I'm certain the information is "there"
somewhere, it's just not showing, although past appointments show up.
The whole mess started when I was active-syncing my calendar on PC with
calendar on palm treo 700.

There's got to be a way to force this information to show up, but I've
been trying different ways for a long long time but haven't found a
way. I so much need help with this, it's driving me nuts (re-entering
all the data is impossible and even if I could it would take me days
going through voluminous paper files searching for dates:(

Thanks so much in advance for help on this, I owe you!

[email protected] January 27th 06 06:41 PM

appointments not showing in outlook 2002

I went to view, and then to each of the current views, checking each
under customize current view and made sure filters were off on current
view and other views but I still cannot see the future appointments
(but the future appointments are still in bold on appropriate days,
quite strange I know).

Do you have any other suggestions? Thanks!