Duplicate Reminders In Popup

Old January 23rd 08, 01:18 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Candy

Default Duplicate Reminders In Popup

I am getting duplicate reminders in my Outlook calendar. I noticed that some
of them are backup reminders. How do I stop backup reminders from showing in
the Outlook calendar reminder popup?
Old January 23rd 08, 01:54 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Brian Tillman

Candy wrote:

I am getting duplicate reminders in my Outlook calendar. I noticed
that some of them are backup reminders. How do I stop backup
reminders from showing in the Outlook calendar reminder popup?

No need to post more than once.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]
Old January 24th 08, 09:19 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Candy

No need to say that. I posted again when I did not see the first post after
an inordinate amount of time. I thought something was wrong. I think other
new users would understand that.

Candy

Old January 24th 08, 10:22 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Candy

If it's not too much to ask, can someone please answer my original reminder
question, seen below? Thanks.

Candy