Outlook 2003 Adding several Emails to Block Sender list at One Tim

Old November 2nd 07, 06:24 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Training Goddess

Default Outlook 2003 Adding several Emails to Block Sender list at One Tim

I figured out that the Tools, Options, Preferences, Contact Options dialog
box contains the correct option to make the appropriate selection. However,
on this system, the field that allows you to change the Default "Full Name"
order: is greyed out and so doesn't allow us to choose the proper one. I'm
looking into the problem with our tech support.

Thanks for your response.

Training Goddess

"Richard" wrote:

I just upgraded to Windows 2003 SP 2. In the older version of Outlook, I
could highlight several emails and add them to the junk senders list by
selecting: Action/Junk Email/Ad to junk senders list

With 2003, the option to “Add Sender to blocked senders list” is grayed out
and I am not able to select it. What can I do to be able to use this? It is
available when I select an individual email.